21

Chapter 21

    Why did the empress suddenly appear on her body? !

    Do you Mafia still want to study Jump's manga? !

    Wake up, Dazai-kun! This is so close to being called a parent!

    Qiuyue Rennuma was in a very complicated mood for a while, but soon he was relieved.

    He thought coldly, when the time comes, he just needs to tell the school that his schizophrenia has worsened again.

    Heh, what does the crime committed by the third personality have to do with his master Akizuki Rennuma?

    Osamu Dazai wandered around the campus of Ice Emperor High School. Not many students came to take supplementary classes during the holidays. After all, Ice Emperor is a noble high school with excellent teaching quality, and the failure of the final exam is always kept within a small range.

    More students choose after-school cram schools and tutors, but at this time, Hasunuma is slightly relieved, fortunately he never attends after-school tutoring classes, and does not need tutors, otherwise his experience will definitely be more colorful.

    "...Huh? Is the roof so high?" When Osamu Dazai passed by the atrium, he looked at the roof of the teaching building and said to himself.

    Akizuki Hasunuma immediately thought of Osamu Dazai's character design. By the way, this person is still a second-year-old who likes to study suicide.     Suddenly, Osamu Dazai

    laughed softly, "Akizuki-kun, please don't worry, I won't do anything during this time here."

There may be some deviations in his personality, but Dazai-kun is indeed a gentle and good person.

    But...

    Akizuki Hasunuma looked at Osamu Dazai in a complicated mood. Even if Dazai-kun wants to commit suicide, he probably won't die so easily, it's just that the roof of the teaching building is so high that he won't have any problems jumping off it.

    But wait! Dazai-kun! Could it be that you really committed suicide? !

    The two of them hadn't walked around Bingdi's building when the bell rang for the end of get out of class.

    "It's amazing, Akizuki-kun," Dazai Osamu said, "Your school is really rich." Akizuki Hasunuma

    's mood became complicated again, should I say that he is indeed Dazai-kun with a flat wallet? reality.

    "Qiuyue-kun, do you have a bad relationship with that English teacher?" Osamu Dazai asked casually.

    Akizuki Renuma poked his hand casually and gave an affirmative answer.

    ...but he never understood why.

    Dazai Osamu, who seemed to have guessed the confusion in Hasunuma's heart, and also knew why the English teacher hated Hasunuma, unconsciously bent the corners of his mouth, with a cold expression: "...human nature." Jealousy is really the ugliest thing