27

Chapter 27

    In this situation of trousers, the mood of the two leaders Nakahara Chuya and Mori Ogai can be described as ice and fire.

    Chuya never dreamed that Hasunuma-style gravity could achieve such a level.

    He only felt that his brain was buzzing with the shock of the various colors of underwear on the opposite side.

    ——What kind of attitude should he face his companions in the future?

    Chuuya's expression was numb. Gravity makes him very satisfied with this title, he really doesn't want to be a trouser-slicing killer on Leibo Street—!

    Sen Owai, on the other hand, maintained a terrifying calmness amidst the chaos.

    What are the conditions for launching this attack?

    Although information about Chuya Nakahara has been written in the intelligence, Ogai Mori still felt the seriousness of the situation after facing the opponent in person—Chuya Nakahara is really good at hiding his strength.

    Obviously, his gravity ability has really evolved, not only without the slightest omen, he can even approach them in an instant without any omen.

    The more Mori Ogai thought about it, the more creepy he felt. What if "Central Plains Chuya" aimed at their necks in the attack just now?

    This attack not only deterred the gangsters in Hong Kong, but also gave them enough prestige.

    It was a show of strength, Mori Ogai thought. The boy on the opposite side was just telling him with actions that it was actually an easy task to cut off his head.

    But it is clear that "Zhongye" does not intend to do so. To some extent, this attack is still a signal of peace.

    In this short moment, can this young man think of such a countermeasure? Mori Ogai's expression sank.

    Zhongye in the Central Plains should not be underestimated.

    In this way, Mori Ogai began to seriously...analyze the logical behavior of a sand sculpture.

    The thoughtful Mori Ogai may never be able to figure out the logic of Hasunuma's actions, because a conspirator like him cannot have the thinking of a sand sculpture anyway.

    "This is not the place for you to come. Now, you can take your people back, Mr. Gang Hei's leader." After the one-shot attack, Hasunuma said this.

    "Mr. Zhongyuan, you are really sad and indifferent. I have done a good deed for you sheep anyway."

    That's right. Hasunuma thought secretly.

    Who knows, other people behind him don't think so.

    "I can do it without you Hong Kong black and middle lords! We don't need your hypocrisy, don't we just want to take the opportunity to reach out to the sheep?" Hasunuma looked back at the speaker with a complicated expression

    .

    …Sorry, you may not be as valuable as you think. The whole sheep, except Zhongyejun, are all.