31

Chapter 31

    "Dazai-kun, are you there?" After making a decision in his heart, Hasunuma called Dazai Osamu immediately.

    Fortunately, unlike last time, this time Hasunuma appeared as soon as he called Osamu Dazai.

    In the same way, Osamu Dazai was taken aback by the fact that he could suddenly increase the range of control over his body. But soon he calmed down.

    When Hasunuma came for the first time, Dazai Osamu could only give Hasunuma a sense of touch and movement tendency to a small extent.

    But for the second time, he was able to control his body in a large range. So what about next time?

    It seems that this interpenetration is not the only one-time journey in this life that Osamu Dazai envisioned.

    It's interesting isn't it? Moreover, looking fancy, he obviously didn't know that he was still on the list of interpenetrating personnel.

    "Dazai-kun, can we communicate by writing this time?" Hasunuma said.

    Osamu Dazai, who was thinking about when Nakaya and Hasunuma would complete interpenetration, was interrupted by Hasunuma's voice.

    As if to conceal his rich experience, Hasunuma hastily added: "Ah, I thought of it suddenly because I saw that you can move your arms." Of course Hasunuma will not forget his

    status as a second-five boy, won't he? It may be revealed that he once met Osamu Dazai as Chuya Nakahara.

    Osamu Dazai looked at him thoughtfully, it seemed that Hezhong had also tried this method.

    The naive Hasunuma didn't know that he had been seen through by Osamu Dazai long ago, and still conscientiously pretended to be a newbie with no experience at all.

    "Dazai-kun, is there anything to do recently?" Hasunuma asked quickly. He wanted to know whether Osamu Dazai's mission to infiltrate the sheep had been completed.

    Osamu Dazai laughed, Hasunuma's mind was too simple, so he wrote leisurely: Recently, Mr. Mori sent him to an organization called Yang as an undercover agent.

    Although he already had a premonition, Hasunuma did not expect the other party to admit it so lightly, "Ah...it was the mission that Mr. Mori mentioned when I was still there." Hasunuma smiled a little embarrassedly, " I'm sorry, but at the time I made up my mind to reject it for you, so it didn't affect Dazai-kun, did it?"

    No, but Qiuyue, you may have misunderstood. In fact, it is just an ordinary observation task, because the sheep seem to be very united, and their leader is also a very nice person. I like it very much. Osamu Dazai was talking nonsense.

    Sure enough, Hasunuma heaved a sigh of relief after seeing what he wrote. Very good! It seems that Dazai-kun and Chuya-kun are getting along very happily!

    Osamu Dazai smiled, and then wrote naturally: But I don't know why, the leader Chuya-sama doesn't seem to be very satisfied with me, obviously it wasn't like this a few days ago.

    After Akizuki Hasunuma saw Dazai Osamu's words full of enigma and grievance, her body stiffened uncontrollably for a moment.