14

Chapter 14 The Fourteenth Day of Time Traveling

    This was a wonderful experience for Osamu Dazai.

    After waking up, he found that he had lost the right to use his body and was replaced by a complete stranger.

    It was difficult for him to describe his feelings when he learned of this incident.

    ...this is really interesting. Under the effect of disqualification in the world, he was able to have the ability to work on him.

    So he calmly watched the foreign visitor call out to the owner of the body over and over again, but he did not make a sound out of spite.

    Let him see what this man really wants to do.

    So Osamu Dazai watched this strange friend wrap bandages on the mirror, read the "Complete Suicide Manual" at the table, and even observed it carefully because the picture was too novel.

    However, as the saying goes, a wise man is bound to make a mistake if he thinks about it. Osamu Dazai never expected that his car overturned so quickly.

    Even with such a short observation, Osamu Dazai could feel that the other party was not an ordinary person.

    Therefore, Osamu Dazai naturally conceived many identities for this mysterious foreigner. Osamu Dazai's ideas are very rigorous. The spies sent by his family, the members of the mysterious organization, and the ability users of other power systems can completely offset his abilities. A series of high-end identities such as supernatural beings.

    However, it's all wrong.

    Indeed, this person is not an ordinary person, but he never thought that the guy who took his body was actually—"

    This proves that I am the chosen one—! Surrender at my feet!"

    "Is the dark power sealed in my body almost irresistible?! You actually want to break free at this time! But, at this time, you still chose me! Surrender to me——! "

    ... Sand sculptures.

    At that moment, not only the onlookers at the scene were stunned, but even Osamu Dazai, who was in the form of a soul, was shocked to the point of numbness by the declaration of the Second Secondary School, which was so shameful that it tore the cap of the sky.

    He stared blankly at the bandaged man in front of him laughing wildly, a question kept circling in his mind-is this body really mine?

    Osamu Dazai, who is only fifteen years old and whose motto is to commit suicide in a clear and energetic way, has only one doubt at this time, why? Why didn't he respond immediately when he was swapped?

    So, he moved, and as a human being, he was actually aroused by this unique technique for the first time to survive.

    There are thousands of ways to commit suicide, and he really doesn't want to choose this comedian's way of death:)