46

Chapter 46 The forty-sixth day of crossing (including forum body)

    Hasunuma returned to his bedroom again.

    Still the same as before, he subconsciously dug out his sketchbook and thought about things about Ryunosuke Akutagawa.

    Originally, he wanted to set up his character first, but when Hasunuma glanced at his notebook, he pulled it out by accident.

    This miraculous notebook has regained its power.

    Thinking of this, Hasunuma opened the notebook, and then something happened that made his eyes widen subconsciously—this magical notebook was completely blank, and there was not even any trace of writing on the paper.

    Hasunuma flipped through the papers of the notebook quickly. In the quiet bedroom, there was only the sound of him flipping the notebook. When Hasunuma turned to the last page, he saw a whole page of handwriting that looked like printed letters.

    You are pressed for time.

    You must find the most powerful partner to help you tide over the difficulties in this limited time.

    You will meet two people who will change your destiny.

    The opportunity is up to you.

    When Hasunuma saw this line of words, the black print gradually faded until it disappeared on the paper.

    Hasunuma suddenly had a flash of inspiration, he picked up a pen and wrote where the print disappeared: Who are you?

    Sure enough, in the next second, the print appeared again.

    An irrelevant audience.

    Hasunuma: "??????" The audience? How can this have an audience?

    At that moment, Hasunuma had the idea of ​​throwing this notebook out.

    After that, no matter what Hasunuma asked again, there was no news from this magical notebook.

    When Hasunuma went back to the first page of the notebook, he found that there was a whole page extra.

    Akizuki Rennuma will see Nakahara Chuya again.

    Akizuki Hasunuma will see Osamu Dazai again.

    Akizuki Hasunuma will meet Ryunosuke Akutagawa again.

    Akizuki Hasunuma meets two people who change his fate.

    And under these few words, there is another handwriting that seems to have been forcibly scratched with a pen without a refill-Akizuki Rennuma will win.

    Only this sentence failed to be printed in the notebook.

    ...What does this mean, foretelling that he will lose? Who will he lose to? Why do you say he is short on time?