43

Chapter 43 The Forty-third Day of Time Traveling

    The men in black outside did not hear Osamu Dazai's praise of "Akutagawa Ryunosuke" at all, and everyone only heard that a certain unnamed mad dog went crazy online.

    Therefore, the man in black outside the door also went crazy.

    "Wait, wait! What are you doing with your gun?!" "

    ... Shoot through the rolling door! Hurry up and save Dazai-sama!"

    "Are you crazy?! Do you want the person inside the dark shark?!" "

    ... ...This is indeed a problem!"

    "Is the switch still working?! What are you guys doing to see the switch!"

    Just as the outside was in chaos, Osamu Dazai slowly stood up from the ground.

    At the same time, the power supply of the warehouse returned to normal. Hasunuma raised his hand to cover his eyes. After his eyes got used to the light, Hasunuma squinted his eyes to look for Osamu Dazai.

    The men in black outside the door also worked together to break open the shutter door. After seeing the figure of Dazai Osamu, everyone immediately unified their actions—they took out their guns and aimed at Hasunuma who was still standing in the secret door.

    "Master Dazai, are you okay!"

    "Master Dazai! I'm very sorry, this subordinate moved slowly, which surprised you!"

    Just as everyone nervously began to condolences to Osamu Dazai who was in crisis, they saw that the bandage spirit was careless He raised his hand, which was a stop motion.

    "What are you talking about? Danger? There is only my most loyal subordinate, Akutagawa, how could there be any danger?"     Everyone

    : "...?"

The man in clothes looked at Osamu Dazai hesitantly, then gritted his teeth, and said what everyone wanted to say: "But, Mr. Dazai, we clearly heard Akutagawa's words at the time, and he said—" "You still don't allow

    one Did a fifteen-year-old child suddenly fall into the second grade?" Dazai Zhizhi asked bluntly.

    The man in black: "??????"

    Fifteen-year-old, child? !

    "But you, but you were injured!" someone quickly added.

    At this time, Hasunuma also realized that Osamu Dazai wanted to protect Akutagawa!

    He was also the one who made a mistake. He never expected that the sound insulation of the broken door was so poor, and he also amplified the volume because he was too excited, which caused Akutagawa to fall into this kind of crisis.

    Therefore, he hurriedly said: "Because it's too dark and the place is a bit small, it was an unintentional act." "

    But—"