61

Chapter 61

    "Why did you do this!" Tsunaki let out a burst of mourning, seeing Hasunuma holding the skirt in his hand, he wished he could replace Hasunuma to dance on stage, at least, he could still keep his precarious reputation!

    "Don't you want me to wear it?" Hasunuma scratched his head inexplicably, "But when you practiced dancing before, Tsuna, you obviously didn't say anything." At this time, Hasunuma was standing in the backstage of the auditorium

    . After a while, it was their group's turn to perform on stage.

    After a period of high-intensity dance training, Hasunuma finally took his groupmates to "fight" with confidence.

    The dance that could not be performed at the Hyotei school festival at that time, it was the turn of the Bingsheng school festival this time!

    Unexpectedly, as soon as he walked into the backstage with the dance costumes prepared in advance, Tsunayoshi Sawada broke out.

    "But at that time! You were obviously wearing normal clothes!" Gang Ji was going crazy, he couldn't imagine himself dancing on stage in a skirt at all! "Didn't Li Baoen say to shock! Isn't it true that wearing a skirt is going to be a comedian!"

    Hasunuma was a little puzzled: "But, we wore it like this to compete with Kyoko Sasakawa and the others. As for Xanxus and the others, there are six ways What about Mukuro?"

    Tsunayoshi Sawada: "..." The point is completely wrong, this person!

    After a lot of hard work, Gang Ji finally stopped the group of people who were about to wear skirts to perform on stage.

    "I didn't expect you to be so resistant, Tsuna?" Hasunuma was a little confused, "But Yamamoto and the others seem to be looking forward to it." Sawada Tsunayoshi: "?????" You don't care about

    that kind of disaster Yu Sheng's expression is called anticipation? !

    "...So how did you get your skirt? Why haven't I seen you go shopping?" Sawada Tsunayoshi asked cautiously.

    And it's still a white knee-length skirt with lace!

    "Oh, this one, he bought it for me after I suggested it to Li Baoen." Hasunuma revealed the truth.

    Sawada Tsunayoshi: "??????" Why did Li Baoen get involved in this kind of thing? ! Shouldn't the first reaction upon hearing such a proposal be to refuse to shoot Lian Ji by the way? !

    Why did he ask about double-standard scents? !

    "Then... how did you convince him to be your special effects artist?" Gang Ji asked angrily.

    "This is even easier," Hasunuma recalled, "He actually dared to run into my dream while staying in the water prison. After being beaten up by me..." "In the future?" Hasunuma swallowed a little

    guilty

    . After the next words, Tsuna still didn't know that Liu Dao Mu already knew the secret of the two of them, so he naturally told the other party that if he was willing to help, he would tell Liu Dao Mu what happened to him. Possessed by Gangji.