53

Chapter 53

    [Subject: I died after watching the new serial "Sleepwalking"]

    Host: Teacher Jue——! This is what you said, the relationship between Nakahara and Ms. Dazai—!

    Damn, I really believe this man's nonsense! Been sad for weeks! As a result, the more I look at the new copy, the more wrong it becomes, the more I look at it, the more wrong it becomes, what is the last one——? !

    1l:? Landlord, so cute, you actually believed this man's nonsense.

    Heh, I'm different. As early as when Dazai entered a dungeon with the protagonist, I knew that Sensei Jue was going to make trouble. Sure enough, I expected.

    5l: Landlord, don't doubt yourself, it's just a confession, what a joke.

    10l: If Ms. Dazai didn't say "thousands and thousands of times for you", I'll broadcast it live.

    101l: Damn it! Can't you just order it directly! Seeing that stupid Aonuma Jue, you can tell that he didn't understand!

    150l: Don't talk about it, I feel that the teacher is so immersed in the imaginary of his painting Nakahara x Dazai, but I don't know, the two have already confessed in turn:) 202l: The more I talk about it, the more

    amazing it is. What kind of magical steel straight is this? man!

    Even an otaku like me can feel it——!

    882l: Everyone! Don't get mad about this anymore--! The booklet is coming out! what are you waiting for! Buy his mother!

    [Subject: Okay, you fans are not allowed to open your mouth if you don’t spend money. ]

    Landlord: I have charged money to your master, now I can start scolding, right?

    What kind of rubbish comics did Kaqin Jue draw! It's really something that someone licks.

    This is the first time for me to see such an aggrieved protagonist. If you go for a pure plot, like OP, then don’t draw me any emotional scenes.

    In the end, I insisted on adding an emotional scene to my blood in the evil way, and that’s fine. What kind of jb thing are you drawing? !

    How many volumes are there in separate volumes, and you haven't even received Akutagawa in the harem!

    Give Miss Dazai back the whole white moonlight, that white moonlight should be single arrow Aonuma! Do you understand? Do you understand?

    [Purchased comics.jpg]

    1l: ...Here, I just read the title and thought it was an idiot, but after reading the content, why is this smell wrong?

    When I finally saw the manga bought by the poster... Farewell, I and other people who only bought a single volume are not worthy of challenging the poster.

    5l: (comes in angrily, slides and kneels with tail between legs)

    ...I bought a hundred copies!