17

Chapter 17 The Seventeenth Day of Time Traveling

    After Akizuki Hasunuma came out of Mr. Mori's office, he saw Hirotsu Yanagi who was waiting outside.

    Hasunuma thought that the old man had already left, but who knew that this man had been guarding near the clinic all the time.

    After seeing Hasunuma, the old man first bowed slightly, and then led Hasunuma to the car.

    "Old man, how long will it take to walk from here to my residence?" Hasunuma didn't really want to get in the car, he had to find his way.

    "Ten minutes, Dazai-sama."

    Hasunuma was a little uncomfortable being called that by an elder, and he expressed his thoughts tactfully.

    "You are the leader's disciple, so naturally you should be treated with courtesy from us," Hirotsu replied calmly, "Even if you didn't join the port mafia, you should be like this."... After a long time, Dazai-kun

    unexpectedly Haven't joined the Hong Kong Black yet?

    At that moment, Hasunuma's anger hit Tianling Gai directly.

    He was ordered to do this and that by that unscrupulous entrepreneur without joining the group, and he knew at a glance that he was not paid!

    Thinking of the situation in Dazai-kun's apartment, Hasunuma fell into deep thought. Not rich!

    ...In that case, I will protect Dazai-kun's wallet. Qiuyue Rennuma thought so secretly.

    Although he couldn't see Akizuki Rennuma's face, Dazai Osamu could feel the high fighting spirit emanating from this person in an instant.

    Thinking of the previous meeting with Mori Ougai, Osamu Dazai felt a burst of despair. Whenever this happened, he knew that he was about to go away—there would be no good things waiting for him at all.

    Perhaps it was Mori Ogai's order, Hasunuma was on the way back to Dazai Osamu's apartment, and Hirotsu accompanied him all the way.

    When they reached the river, Hasunuma stopped suddenly.

    ... The scenery here is actually very good, and it is very suitable to be his comic material.

    In this case, go down and have a look.

    "Mr. Hirotsu, I want to go down and have a look." Hasunuma casually greeted the old man behind him, and then he took off lightly, but when his toes stepped on the lawn on the slope, Hasunuma suddenly realized one thing.

    ...Worse, this is not his own body. Dazai-kun's physique seems to be very worrying, his legs can't support the inertia of rolling down brought by the slope.

    So, Guangjin just watched "Dazai Osamu" take off handsomely, then staggered under his feet, and rolled into the water angrily all the way.

    Hirotsu: "..."

    Hasunuma was fished out of the river by Hirotsu.