45

Chapter 45 The Forty-fifth Day of Time Traveling

    After coming out of Mori Ogai's office, Osamu Dazai looked at Hasunuma hesitantly.

    Akutagawa Ryunosuke's brain was almost blank, he didn't know what kind of storm was waiting for him, because, as a subordinate of Dazai Osamu, in front of Chief Mori - lost his composure!

    At this moment, even breathing is heavy.

    However, something unexpected happened to Akutagawa Ryunosuke, Dazai Osamu showed a helpless smile, "Should I say, is it you? You dare to do such a thing in front of the leader." Akutagawa

    Ryuzhi Introduction: "??????" Is this really Mr. Dazai!

    And the guy who possessed him was also very scary, he didn't even feel how miraculous his previous behavior was, and he still maintained a calm expression after hearing what Dazai-sama said.

    In fact, Hasunuma was a little guilty. After all, his actions were too exaggerated. After thinking about it, he said to Osamu Dazai seriously: "Is there anything wrong with wanting the leader to remember me as soon as possible? Although at the beginning it was based on comparison It's not a popular method, but I believe that the leader will soon strengthen his memory of me because of my ability."

    Thinking about Akutagawa Ryunosuke's ability, Hasunuma calmly changed his character design into a desperately thinking A progressive type that climbs up.

    ... Presumably leaders will be more satisfied with motivated employees.

    Hearing this, Dazai Osamu's expression turned subtle, "If you insist on saying this...it seems not impossible..."

    Dazai Osamu's words are actually very ambiguous, as if he is looking for a reasonable motive for Hasunuma's behavior , Thinking with him how to rationalize this matter in front of Mr. Sen.

    However, neither Hasunuma nor Akutagawa Ryunosuke realized the meaning of Dazai Osamu's words.

    After Dazai Osamu invited Hasunuma to dinner again, Hasunuma ruthlessly rejected him.

    Akutagawa Ryunosuke just looked at the man who controlled his shell and turned his head away neatly, leaving Dazai Osamu standing alone and watching his back.

    There are more important matters to be resolved right now, Hasunuma naturally has no time to have dinner with Osamu Dazai.

    If Akutagawa Ryunosuke's wariness is not resolved, he can't imagine how exciting his future life will be.

    ...However, this kind of person with a distinctive personality is really suitable to be drawn in his comics.

    Especially, his crazy killing intent towards Dazai-kun.

    However, this killing intent was probably more of Dazai-kun himself. Then, in the comics, he is naturally a paranoid person. He hates Dazai, but is overwhelmed by Dazai everywhere. Deep in his heart, Akutagawa may want to get Dazai's approval.