13

Chapter 13 The Thirteenth Day of Traveling

    Guangjin Liulang mentioned the throat in one breath, quite a feeling that he couldn't go up or down.

    Although no one could figure out this young man from the very beginning, most of the time his behavior was still within the range of ordinary people.

    ...Although the hobby is suicide, it's a little too fancy.

    The two just looked at each other at the door like this, not sure if it was an illusion, Hirotsu Liulang always felt that the two kite-colored eyes of "Dazai Osamu" were as dazed as he was.

    In fact, Akizuki Rennuma was indeed very confused.

    He had been wandering around the owner's room for a long time before the well-dressed older male knocked on his door.

    Surprisingly, however, the owner of the body left no personal traces in the room—other than a hoard of bandages.

    The wardrobe is also full of shirts, trousers and black long suit jackets.

    ... What kind of clothes are these?

    This place doesn't feel like his home at all, it's more like...a temporary foothold.

    The only thing worth noting is that there is a well-thumbed "Complete Suicide Manual" on the table.

    There are many books in the bookshelf, but they are all very profound philosophy books, and there is no sense of wear and tear from flipping through them. According to the newness of the books, Akizuki Hasunuma knew at a glance that this must be a fake——Akizuki Hasunuma who never read outside class said so.

    ...So, is this a super middle school?

    Akizuki Hasunuma thought while looking at the "Complete Suicide Manual" and the bookshelves full of mystery.

    In order not to collapse the body master's character design, Akizuki Rennuma took a deep breath and began to recite the contents inside.

    ... At least if you find a clue, you must start to grasp it, and you can't show your feet in the simplest place.

    Because, he is really not very good at the feeling of secondary school. With his back on his back, Liannuma showed a look of despair, this person was really far behind him.

    But fortunately, although the performances of Tianxia Zhonger are various, they all lead to the same goal in the end—isn’t it the performance of Zhonger?

    Hasunuma took a deep breath, no problem, he can do it! As long as you lose face, he will do!

    Akizuki Hasunuma called the owner of the body almost every ten minutes, but until the well-dressed old gentleman knocked on his door, he still failed to meet the owner of the body.

    After opening the door and seeing Guangjin Liulang, Hasunuma had some doubts. He thought that the owner of this body was a student. After all, at this age, he could only think of this.