69

Chapter 69

    And Kusuo Saiki, who was sitting in a secluded ramen restaurant, raised his head as if aware of it.

    The defense mechanism he had put on someone was triggered.

    It seems that the other side is going very smoothly.

    Thinking of this, Saiki lowered his head and took a mouthful of ramen.

    Hasunuma, on the other hand, recalled what Saiki Kusuo once told him about Dazai Osamu and another him in another world.

    That's a very short story.

    Osamu Dazai of the parallel world accidentally got a book when he was young, and thus opened the way to peek into the parallel world.

    And in this book, he learned that he will have a close friend named Oda Saku, and at the same time, he also learned that a boss named Akizuki Hasunuma will destroy countless parallel worlds in the future world.

    At first, Osamu Dazai, who has become the leader of Hong Kong gangsters, didn't care about this person named Akizuki Hasunuma.

    What does the destruction of the world have to do with him? Is it possible to let him save the world?

    He's just a nobody trying to create a world where Odasaku lives.

    But when he discovered that this Qiuyue Rennuma actually chose to kill himself in the parallel world, he became interested in this ruthless person.

    In his world, Akizuki Rennuma also exists, and the other party is just an ordinary high school student.

    After observing for a long time, Osamu Dazai has not been able to find any signs of becoming a vicious person from this person, but the other party discovered his perverted Stoka behavior first.

    "Who gave you the guts to follow me?" Hasunuma gave Osamu Dazai a cold look, "Do you want to die?"

    He looked as if he wanted to kick Osamu Dazai to the side of the dark alley The trash can, but stopped this dangerous thought after seeing the bandages on Osamu Dazai.

    He sighed, and then said helplessly: "Forget it, you'd better go, you don't look like a long-lived person, so you should seize the opportunity and cherish the present moment." Osamu Dazai's kite-colored eyes slightly

    widened .

    Hasunuma said these words very sincerely, even though the meaning expressed could set an ordinary person on fire on the spot.

    However, Osamu Dazai is not an ordinary person, and Hasunuma's series of reactions can only be described as funny in his eyes.

    Akizuki Hasunuma's personality in the parallel world is almost the same. How did such a person become the boss of the future world? With his soft heart?

    Before Osamu Dazai could get to know the Oda Saku who became close friends with himself in the parallel world, he became friends with Akizuki Hasunuma by accident.