55

Chapter 55

    Hasunuma didn't know why the air was suddenly quiet, he just looked at the trembling pupils of the black-haired boy.

    The first thing Hibari Kyouya did after recovering was to attack Hasunuma with another duckweed abduct, however, history was still repeating itself, Hasunuma easily blocked his attack, As if he thought it was too troublesome, he directly knocked the duckweed into the air with one blow.

    The metal crutches spun at high speed, and finally, it was firmly nailed to the wall behind the two of them.

    At that depth, Hasunuma felt that Hibari might not be able to pull it out.

    As a result, Skylark fell into pupil tremor again.

    Hasunuma was very satisfied with his deterrent power. He fixed his eyes on Hibari and said in a low voice: "It seems that you have no objection."

    Riboun, who was hiding on the sidelines, said: "..."

    Sawada Tsunayoshi: "... "

    God damn has no opinion! It turns out that they can still buy and sell like this? !

    etc! This body is his! Sawada Tsunayoshi finally realized his blind spot. At that moment, he seemed to see the future where the grass grew on his grave.

    ... This is not just a simple social death! He was about to be struck with physical death!

    But Hasunuma didn't know anything about Sawada Tsunayoshi's mourning, he calmly let go of Hibari's wrist, and recognized this sudden master-student relationship in his heart.

    "If you have anything to do, come to my class to find me." After finishing speaking, Hasunuma left very simply.

    Hibari Kyouya: "..."

    After accepting this apprentice, Hasunuma felt quite comfortable, and he couldn't help asking in the air, "Tsunayoshi, do you know who that person was just now?"

    Sawada Tsunayoshi His heart was ashamed, and after hearing Hasunuma's doubts, he had a little vitality.

    ...So you didn't even know who the other party was, so you arranged for him indiscriminately? !

    At this moment, there was a sudden noise in the flower bed beside Hasanuma. Before Hasanuma subconsciously wanted to attack, Li Baoen's small figure appeared from inside, "The person just now was Hibari Kyoya," Li Bao En looked at Hasunuma and said, "By the way, he is a member of our Vongola family, that is, Alian, your subordinate."

    Hasunuma: "..."

    Hasunuma: "???"

    Family? ! men? !

    What a mafia set is this! ? Also family, is this a mafia with an Italian flavor? !

    "Surprised?" Li Baoen tilted his head slightly, his hand was moving back and forth on the brim of his black top hat, looking as if he was about to draw his gun in the next second, "Gang's second personality can connect Don't you know the most basic things like this?"