12

Chapter 12 The Twelfth Day of Traveling

    When Hasunuma woke up, he also felt a little dumbfounded.

    Never expected that Mr. Zhongyuan would wear it back the day before the math test.

    Thinking of the other party's appearance of studying hard for so many days, Hasunuma felt a little guilty.

    Although he wanted to persuade Nakahara-kun to give up as soon as possible, but every time he saw the persistent eyes of the other party, Hasunuma's idea of ​​trying to persuade him to give up disappeared.

    His fingers subconsciously turned the pen in his hand.

    ...Learning more knowledge is also good for Mr. Zhongyuan.

    I always feel that I know more about Mr. Zhongyuan. While thinking this way, Hasunuma obediently pulled out his sketchbook.

    He opened the page of the character design, lowered his head and scribbled on it for a while.

    Hasunuma wants to draw Chuuya's most realistic appearance in his manga, and he hopes that this character can shine more than his boring protagonist.

    After redoing the character design, Hasunuma nodded in satisfaction.

    Role: Nakahara Chuya

    Gender: Male

    Personality: A combination of Azheng and Atobe, serious, persistent, and relentless towards the goal. Not good at anything academically, but very emotional. It's a Secondary School.

    This is the real Lord of the Central Plains!

    The chaotic final exam came to an end. After calculating the scores, Hasunuma confirmed that he was going to take summer tuition.

    But it's not a very important thing. His comic storyboard outline has reached a critical turning point, and there is still some time before his decision on serialization rights. In other words, he has plenty of time to draw manga.

    Just the day before the score came down, Hasunuma received an invitation from Kishibe Rohan.

    Kishibe Rohan: My house has been finished, see you in the new semester.

    ...Is this, you really transferred here?

    Even with some guesses, Hasunuma was still shocked by the opponent's ability to act.

    Satoru Jue: Received.

    Satoru Jue: However, there is a high probability that we will see you during the summer vacation.

    Hasunuma knew a little bit about Mr. Luhan's academic performance. After saying this sentence, he calmly put away his phone, leaving someone on the other side of the network to be furious at the phone screen.

    After replying to Kishibe Rohan's message, Hasunuma calmly walked towards the classroom. During this time, he ran into the president of the football club in the corridor.