23

Chapter 23 The Twenty-Third Day of Time Traveling

    When the music started, Osamu Dazai quickly moved.

    It's just -

    this peculiar dancing posture is different from everyone's imagination.

    In everyone's minds, the dance of "Akizuki Hasunuma" must be full of strength and a little cold.

    More importantly, the dance performance at the school celebration this time is a very dynamic piece of music, and all male characters are chosen.

    However, when the silver-haired boy stood on the stage and showed a lazy smile, everyone in the audience fell into a brief stupor.

    They have always known that Qiuyue Lianzhao looks good, her facial features are as delicate as a model in a game, and she can't find any flaws.

    But they didn't expect that when Qiuyue Lianzhao laughed, it was a complete beauty crit, and the lethality multiplied geometrically.

    Following the rhythm of the music, the silver-haired boy swayed his body carelessly.

    A slender white finger slowly slid down the joint between the back of the ear and the neck. He slightly raised his head, looked at the audience indifferently, and then lightly picked the black broadband choker hanging around his neck with his fingertips. It slipped quietly.

    Obviously the sound of the music was very loud, but when the choker landed on the ground, the crisp sound of "jingling" seemed to ring in the apex of everyone's heart.

    As the judge this time, Yushi Ninzu pinched his jaw hard to force himself to come back to his senses.

    For a moment, he was also amazed by Qiuyue, and felt that he was a little... sexy. Yes, that's right, sexy, he actually finds a man sexy.

    Qiuyue is not good at dancing, which can be seen from his simple dance moves. However, when he stands on the stage, no one will notice his movements at all, and everyone will be attracted by Qiuyue Lianzhao. He has a unique eye-catching temperament, which makes him a unique luminous body.

    What made Renzu shudder the most was the boy's silver-gray eyes. Renzu had dealt with Qiuyue many times before, and Qiuyue in his impression was an iceberg boy with indifferent eyes and a loner.

    It was the first time he had seen Qiuyue show such a gaze—as if a god cast a haughty glance from the clouds, and could easily see through all kinds of living beings, so all kinds of things could not move him.

    Qiuyue Lianzhao... might be unexpectedly terrifying.

    Noticing the expressions of shock, fascination, fear or thoughtfulness of countless people in the audience, Osamu Dazai laughed silently in his heart.

    Mr. Qiuyue has said that his tuition fees are very high.

    Although he can't dance, but with your face, it's very easy to attract people's attention.

    You want an ordinary and low-key life, no.

    ...