10

Chapter 10 The Tenth Day of Traveling

    Zhong also didn't know what he said, so he calmly invited the red-haired boy into the house.

    However, after waiting for a long time, the boy behind him did not see any movement.

    Chuya looked back at Akashi suspiciously, "Aren't you coming in?"

    Akashi gave him a deep look, and then went to the entrance to change his slippers.

    While Akashi was changing his shoes, Chu also couldn't help asking in a breathy voice: "Are you familiar with him?"

    What responded to him was Akizuki Rennuma's frantic shaking of his right hand. Very ripe, very ripe, very ripe! So, Mr. Zhongyuan, please don't say that famous line!

    "Alian, what are you talking about?" Akashi asked suddenly.

    Zhong was also surprised, he didn't expect the boy's hearing to be so sensitive.

    "It's nothing, I just don't know why you came here suddenly." Zhong Ye said calmly.

    Akashi paused slightly, "Actually, I saw the photos Ninzu took, and you don't look right."

    Chuya: "...?"

    Hasunuma: "..." Ninzu took pictures? ! Wait, what picture did he take! ?

    While Chuya and Hasunuma were in a daze, Akashi had already started to move forward. Nakaya blinked and reacted for two seconds before realizing... Akashi actually skipped the living room and walked upstairs to the bedroom.

    ……no! On the desk in Qiuyue's room, there is a draft book for him to practice Qiuyue's handwriting!

    "Hey, where are you going!" Chuya called Akashi immediately.

    What responded to him was Akashi's inexplicable gaze. The red-haired boy didn't seem to expect him to say that, and his expression could only be described as surprise.

    "...Then where are you going to let me go?"

    Zhong also pointed to the living room next to the entrance without hesitation, "Here!"

    His tone was very decisive, with a sense of toughness.

    Hearing this, Akashi narrowed his eyes slightly, "Why?"

    Akizuki Rennuma: "..." This isn't him——!

    Akizuki Hasunuma moved her body indiscriminately, and relaxed as a gesture.

    Stop it, Mr. Zhongyuan! This is the deity!

    Akizuki Rennuma couldn't imagine facing A Zheng and saying that classic line that originated from A Zheng.

    he will die! will die—!

    Nakaya naturally felt Hasunuma's struggle, and his mood was a bit complicated.