41

Chapter 41 The Forty-first Day of Time Traveling

    The latest chapter of "Game of Dreams" is online. Kishibe Rohan didn't have time to ask Hasunuma for his manuscript in advance because of his studies and manga work. He chose to read it with a pious mood on a calm afternoon. The serialization of "Dream Game" started.

    Today's exciting moment is coming.

    [Because Aonuma Jue gave up the opportunity to clear the level immediately, but chose to return to Zhongyuan. In order to keep both of them alive, Zhongyuan turned on the runaway mode. In this mode, Zhongyuan is a person who only has strength but lost A sane beast.

    He fought against the power of the game at the cost of a serious injury, and successfully pushed himself and Aonuma Kaoru into the gate of clearance with his own strength. And Aonuma Jue succeeded in awakening Zhongyuan's rationality at the last moment.

    After going through many hardships and dangers, the two teenagers did not immediately choose to return to the daytime, but sat in a place called the void, recalling what happened in this dark night.

    Both Aonuma Jue and Nakahara found it incredible that they handed over their backs to a guy they just met.

    Just before the nothingness was about to dissipate, Aonuma Confided a secret to Zhongyuan. Unlike other students who forget the night when they return to the day, he can remember everything in its entirety.

    Nakahara's eyes lit up because of this, and before the two were about to disappear, he made a serious request to Aonuma Jue-he hoped that Aonuma Jue could find him during the day and become a partner with him during the day.

    In the last shot, Nakahara raised his transparent hand, trying to grab Aonuma's hand. However, the two disappeared at the same time the next moment. ]

    Kishibe Rohan: "..."

    He opened his eyes and read the latest manga five times, but he still couldn't find the so-called emotional scene between Nakahara and Ms. Dazai. Jue and the male number two Zhong Yuan have a lot of friendship.

    After a moment of silence, Kishibe Rohan calmly climbed onto the forum. Sure enough, at a glance, there were posts about "Game of Dreams" overwhelming.

    Kishibe Rohan walked into a building with the highest popularity.

    [Have you read the latest episode of "Game of Dreams"? Am I wearing purple glasses? Get it! 】'

    Landlord: What's the matter, Teacher Jue? Not only did you take the plot upgrade pill, but you also took the relationship upgrade pill by the way, right?

    But when I thought about it, I realized something was wrong.

    Why do other people's teacher's emotional drama upgrade, let readers admire the beautiful love of the hero and heroine and the beautiful heroine, but when it comes to you, teacher, how come it becomes the beauty of the male protagonist and the second male lead? Love, and... I'm sorry, although I admit that Zhong Yuan is handsome, but it's really not that easy to change his sexuality, right? ! Well, I'll at most give a glimpse of what the Central Plains looks like after it's opened. Nothing more!