4

Chapter 4 The Fourth Day of Traveling

    After Qiuyue Liannuma's voice fell, the entire base could hear needles falling.

    At this moment, Sato was the first to stand up. He raised the notebook in his hand, and said to everyone: "Okay, hurry up and follow Chuya's instructions and come to my place to line up!" At this time, Qiu

    Yuelian Numa's gaze fell on Shirase, and the silver-haired boy jumped up almost immediately, and ran to Sato's side to collect data with Hasunuma's gaze.

    Seeing that Sato and Shirase seemed to be overwhelmed, after thinking about it, Hasunuma decided to oversee the work.

    Speaking of which, what is Atobe-kun's walking posture like? It must be the same as his personality, very flamboyant and cool, right?

    Akizuki Hasunuma tried hard to think about it in her mind, but still didn't have any clues.

    Although he and Atobe-kun are in the same high school, they are not familiar with each other. Not to mention, the place where Akizuki Renuma sees Atobe Keigo the most is the rostrum in the auditorium.

    Forget it, it seems that he can only play by himself.

    So, Akizuki Hasunuma put one hand on her waist and strode towards Sato.

    Chuya: "..."

    Why did you take such a bewitching step? ! Are you toxic? !

    Under the command of Akizuki Hasunuma, Shirase and Sato finally tossed out a decent member ability statistics table.

    And Shirase devoted himself to busying around Akizuki Rennuma. When everyone's statistics came out, Shirase was praised by Akizuki Rennuma in a flat voice: "I've made progress. Shirase. I hope you can keep it going."

    At that moment, Shirase's head was still full of threats from Akizuki Hasunuma's knife.

    He stood up straight, and subconsciously said loudly: "Yes, yes! Thank you for your compliment!"

    ...Wait! ? Why did he say that! ? When Shirase felt that he had lost all face, he quietly observed the reactions of other partners around him, but he was the first to meet Sato's jealous eyes.

    Shirase: "..." Are you poisonous? !

    After once again solving the attacks of the remaining hostile forces, the sheep boys and girls fell into a new round of carnival.

    With the ability tables of each member, Hasunuma has a deeper understanding of everyone in the sheep.

    Therefore, when facing the provocative behavior of other organizations, Hasunuma was able to arrange the work of everyone as quickly as possible, and the efficiency of the sheep's actions was thus improved.

    When everyone returned to the base, Sato was pushed out of the crowd by others.

    "Chu, Chuya!" Sato called out to him.