2

Chapter 2 The Second Day of Traveling

    Qiuyue Rennuma thought about it in his heart, he really didn't know his current physical condition.

    This movement is very eager, and compared to this eagerness, the strength seems so insignificant.

    Qiuyue Rennuma felt a little guilty for a moment, because he occupied someone else's body without authorization. Although this is not his wish.

    In order to appease the restless soul in his body, he had no choice but to whisper to himself: "Don't worry, I can do it."

    He didn't know how to reassure the other soul in his body, so he could only choose to whisper to himself.

    I don't know if I heard his voice, but the other soul in my body suddenly became quiet.

    And the facts are indeed as Akizuki Rennuma expected, before he "declared domineering" to Griffin, Nakahara also "woke up".

    But this is undoubtedly a nightmare for him.

    First, his body is occupied by unknown persons.

    He is like a free consciousness without physical attachment. Not only can he spy on the world from a corner of his body, he can even float in the air, watching "self" from the perspective of a third person.

    Secondly, the guy occupying his body is very likely to have a secondary illness——!

    Thinking of Akizuki Rennuma's shocking speech just now, Zhong, who had turned into a lonely soul, felt ashamed. What kind of invincible and shameless speech was this!

    He hardly dared to think about the way his companion looked at him.

    However, the person occupying his body also seemed to be a person with special abilities. Even Zhong Yuanzhong didn't know what method he used to subdue Griffin on the opposite side with ease.

    The smoothness of this battle was even more exaggerated than when Chuya himself was in charge, until Qiuyue Lianzhang calmly stopped, and the sheep woke up like a dream.

    Those who didn't know had an intuitive idea at that moment—the power of Zhongye had once again increased.

    The Griffins who faced the Akiyue Lianma had a more intuitive horror experience. It was a terrifying killing intent that was so sharp that it almost cut people that they had never experienced when facing Chuya in the Central Plains.

    Qiuyue Rennuma knew nothing about other people's thoughts, nor did she know what a terrible image she accidentally created for him in terms of force value while discrediting Zhongye.

    After returning to the sheep's base camp, Akizuki Hasunuma desperately wanted to communicate with another soul in his body, so he immediately found a reason to dismiss Shirase who had been following him.

    "Shirase-kun, please immediately sort out a detailed information about everyone in the sheep. The information includes but not limited to everyone's strengths and special abilities." This information is indeed something he needs very much