22

Chapter Twenty Two

    After Osamu Dazai told Hasunuma to start the class, Tiehanhan Hasunuma finally felt something was wrong.

    etc! The so-called teaching is not role-playing with his body, is it? !

    However, Hasunuma, who discovered the truth, failed to stop Osamu Dazai's confident pace.

    With Hasunuma's face, he must be invincible!

    "I also want to run for the C position on the stage!" Dazai Osamu confidently interrupted the crowd who were about to finalize the dance ranking.

    At this moment, whether it was the members of the student union who were judges, the dancers who had basically been settled, or the students who were sitting in the auditorium as the melon-eating crowd, they all looked at Osamu Dazai who was shining brightly.

    Even Keigo Atobe looked at "Akizuki Rennuma" with a calm expression in surprise.

    Osamu Dazai was like a model, he calmly walked towards the stage under the gaze of everyone.

    And the male student who was almost settled said stiffly: "Qiuyue, I'm sorry, we have already made a decision, you are late."... Huh,

    Dazai-kun will give up now. Hasunuma felt a burst of relief in his heart. At least he doesn't have to worry about his social death.

    He couldn't bear to see himself become a green tea man!

    However, in the next second, Hasunuma saw Osamu Dazai look at the classmate who spoke with a pale expression, and put his orchid finger in front of his mouth very fittingly, "How could this be?!" In a simple sentence, the last consonant sounded like the eighteenth bend of the mountain road.

    The sound was like a cycle of ghosts and animals, constantly running through Hasunuma's brain, as if he had received electric shock treatment, he looked at Osamu Dazai tremblingly.

    Except Hasunuma, everyone stared at Osamu Dazai with rounded eyes.

    If this pretentious expression were placed on an ordinary-looking boy, it would probably make one's scalp tingle.

    However, with the face of Akizuki Hasunuma...

    Everyone was shocked to find that it was so good——!

    "However, I think, if Senior Sato is so powerful, he won't mind a duel with me, right?" Osamu Dazai said softly.

    The expressions of the other people did not change at all, only the veins on the forehead of the young man called Sato by Dazai Osamu twitched, "I, my name is Shimosugi...!"

    Dazai Osamu nodded casually, with a perfunctory attitude visible to the naked eye, "Yeah , Okay, Yamashita-senpai." He smiled apologetically, "I'm sorry, I don't remember enough about people like seniors."

    Shimosugi: "?????" His type? What type is he? !

    Then, Shimosugi was so angry that he watched Osamu Dazai call out other people's names accurately.