32

Chapter 32 The Thirty-Second Day of Traveling

    After successfully obtaining another sum of money from Mr. Mori, Hasunuma left contentedly.

    It is no exaggeration to say that Mr. Dazai is indeed very rich now.

    But soon Hasunuma fell into deep thought again, and he began to think about how he could help Chuya.

    When talking with Zhong Ye at that time, he seemed to only talk about his plans for the future of the sheep's children, but he never mentioned his own.

    Chuya, does he want to go to school with the other children, or does he have other plans?

    After returning to Osamu Dazai's apartment, Hasunuma was still thinking about it.

    "Dazai-kun, do you have any good ways to help a group of Chuya-kun?" After all, Dazai Osamu himself admitted that he has a good sense of Chuya-kun and is willing to help him, so Hasunuma subconsciously asked for help.

    Eh? No idea at all, and if I had one, I'd certainly be happy to try my best.

    Qiuyue-jun, this is an anonymous Bailian teaching scene. Osamu Dazai was very satisfied with his answer.

    If he is not careful, he becomes the image of a benevolent person who wants to help Zhongye but is powerless.

    As expected, Hasunuma believed it, he nodded understandingly, "I am the same way."

    ...Do your best, Dazai-kun is such a good person, Hasunuma thought to himself. Because doing your best is a very heavy promise.

    In this case, he has to do his best.

    "Anyway, I'll play it by ear." Hasunuma said lightly.

    Perhaps this tone was too casual, Osamu Dazai didn't take Hasunuma's casual mention to heart, and the next day, he experienced the purgatory mode because of it.

    Mr. Qiuyue, there is a very difficult matter in front of us now.

    Looking at the word "we", Osamu Dazai was stunned for a moment, which was completely subconscious.

    Suppressing the strange mood in his heart, he continued to write: If China also joins Hong Kong gangsters, then it will be immediately discovered that I was sent to Yang as an undercover agent.

    "So?" Hasunuma was a little puzzled.

    So our relationship is not going to be good. Dazai said bluntly.

    Hasunuma looked a little dignified. Indeed, Mr. Dazai's consideration is very reasonable. If he knew that the person he trusted was an undercover agent sent by his opponent, he would probably be so angry that he would die on the spot.

    "...Well, leave this matter to me first. I will definitely solve it for Dazai-kun before leaving." Hasunuma said seriously.

    He won't let Dazai-kun's favorability remain in a single arrow state!

    Osamu Dazai: "..." There is no need, I always feel that if I leave it to Hasunuma to solve it, the development of the matter will exceed his expectations.