49

Chapter 49 The Forty-Ninth Day of Time Traveling

    Hasunuma glanced at Xiaoluotou who was crying because of Oda Zuku, and then at Oda Zuku who was crying because of the enemy. In the end, he decided to step forward to interrupt this farce.

    But at this moment, Ryunosuke Akutagawa gave him a respectful look, "Teacher Akizuki, are you going to observe Sakunosuke Oda up close?"

    Hasunuma: "???"

    Observation? What else to observe, of course, to give the little radish heads to the old father to calm his tears!

    But the expression on Hasunuma's face was too flat, which made Akutagawa Ryunosuke think he had guessed the other party's "mind", and after thinking for a second, Akutagawa said: "I understand what the teacher means, and I want to use the plan to make a profit." I know the answers behind all these incidents."

    After speaking, Akutagawa showed an expression of admiration, and asked very restrainedly: "Is what I said right?"

    Hasunuma: "..."

    So there is such an answer? !

    Akutagawa's words forcibly stopped Hasunuma's move to reunite the two groups of people, and he smiled approvingly at Akutagawa.

    good disciple! Already learned to do homework for the teacher!

    To Hasunuma's surprise, Oda Sakunosuke's emotions come and go quickly, perhaps this is the professionalism of the Mafia.

    After experiencing a breakdown, he quickly picked up his emotions.

    After refusing the support of the fire alarm, Oda Sakunosuke slowly retreated from the crowd, like a numb bystander, quietly staring at the curry house filled with black smoke.

    It was at this time that Dazai Osamu came to Oda Sakunosuke's side. He missed the time for men to vent their emotions, and all he saw was Oda Sakunosuke exuding the breath of death.

    "This is to force me to go over." Oda Saku said calmly.

    "Odasaku, don't go, you know, if you go, you won't come back."

    I thought that the two of them would still entangle, but who knew that after Oda Sakunosuke refused Dazai Osamu's retention, Dazai Osamu watched him leave with a lonely look.

    Seeing that Dazai Osamu was going to let Oda Sakunosuke leave like this, Hasunuma fell into a daze.

    ——Is this Dazai's style of persuasion?

    Knowing that you are going to die, I sincerely stop it, but you have made up your mind, I decided to burn the paper for you?

    Hasunuma's whole person has become bad because of the wonderful style of painting in this world!

    At that moment, he didn't hesitate any more, and didn't want to think about Akutagawa's interpretation any more. He instantly released his concealment and appeared with five carrot heads.