77: Extra

77. Extra Story·Forum Routine

Ever since she saw the bullshit words of "straight men" in the forum, Lu Ban felt inexplicably complicated.

During school, he looked at Hasunuma several times, wanting to know if he knew about the dangerous speeches of straight men on the forum.

"...Ah, I already know about the forum." Hasunuma said to Rohan during the lunch break, and then he showed a rather complicated expression, "Actually, Dazai-kun is also chasing my manga. "

Lu Ban immediately regained his spirits, "Oh! Then did he see those remarks? What was his reaction!"

Hasunuma sighed slightly, "Actually, it's nothing. He's just obsessed with browsing the forums here. Every time he sees everyone having heated discussions about his plot, he smiles very happily."

"...Ah, there is no surprise, he is a guy with a bad personality." Lu Han said delicately.

Hasunuma also agreed with this point of view, but his expression became more painful, "He was forced to be shot and beaten several times because of this."

Luhan became curious again, "Why? Because the two of them are fighting over who is the most popular character in the manga?" Speaking of this, Luhan disagreed very much and said, "Has Chuya not figured it out yet? Dazai This character is by far the most popular hot-blooded heroine, right?"

Hasunuma coughed twice, "It's the front, the heroine."

Lu Ban: "..."

Hasunuma continued with some distress: "He was beaten not because Zhongya competed with him for the most popular role, but...he wants to browse the forum here, so he has to go to Zhongya's residence, so Facing Dazai who goes to report every week, he doesn't seem very happy."

Lu Han suddenly ignited a heartfelt respect for Osamu Dazai, a ruthless character who likes to dance on his own grave.

"Is there no problem with this week's annual meeting?" Lu Ban asked, "Didn't you say that there was a time conflict with one of your competitions?"

Hasunuma nodded calmly. The competition that Rohan mentioned was a competition for high school students across the country this year, which coincided with the day of the annual meeting.

Hasunuma nodded, "After the exam, I will take it last year. If I can't make it, forget it. The exam is the most important thing."

This really doesn't look like what a popular cartoonist said!

"Forget it, whatever you want, when you go to university, you will also go to the world next door to study, so you don't have to care about those voices on the Internet." Lu Han immediately thought of the worst situation, nothing more than Hasanuma being raped by someone on the Internet. The group of sunspots complained wildly because they were absent from the annual meeting.

Although [Akizuki Hasanuma], which threatens the future world, has been resolved, the underground forces are still wary of Hasanuma.

There is no way, the name Akizuki Hasunuma alone is enough to cause all participants to suffer from ptsd.

At this time, it might not be a good thing to go to the world where Zhongye is located in the Central Plains. At least there are Hong Kong gangsters there. Although Mori Ogai is not considered a philanthropist, Chuya Chuya has a bad reputation.