7

Chapter 7 The seventh day of time travel

    Zhong Ye followed the class teacher and left the classroom with a confused face.

    As soon as the two left, the classroom suddenly exploded.

    "... What happened to Qiuyue student today?"

    "The high-cold school grassroots design suddenly collapsed!"

    "Could it be that he is playing some kind of punishment game?"

    And Yushi Ninzu who sat in the back row of the classroom didn't say a word , this very gentle-looking young man wearing glasses looked out the window with a deep expression.

    Akashi-kun, oh Akashi-kun, what strange knowledge did you give Hasunuma?

    Although he is a big boss, human beings may be born to be in awe of people with rich knowledge. The head teacher Tosa Masakayaka, who is obviously vulnerable, makes Zhong also feel a sense of oppression. This is a rare experience for him.

    He walked out of the office helplessly, stroked his chin, lowered his eyes and said thoughtfully: "... Teacher, are they all such terrifying creatures?"

    Qiuyue Liannuma was a little speechless.

    No, Mr. Zhongyuan, the teacher only has a natural sense of punishment for the scumbags. If you feel terrible, it must be because you are a scumbag.

    Although his heart was bleeding because of the crazy design, but after thinking for a few seconds, Akizuki Rennuma still took a lot of effort to touch his head.

    As a result, Chuya immediately felt a feeling of being rubbed back and forth on his head by an invisible hand.

    Chuya stood there silently, and after a long while, he tilted his head awkwardly, signaling Akizuki Rennuma to stop this behavior immediately.

    "...Thank you." Zhong unnaturally wiped the corner of his mouth with the back of his hand, covering the smile on his mouth.

    Qiuyue Rennuma stopped her movements in a timely manner, because this movement was really tiring.

    But when his eyes swept over his face, Hasunuma slightly opened his non-existent eyes slightly——his ears were even stained with a light crimson color.

    Huh, Mr. Zhongyuan is actually shy?

    After returning to the classroom, Chuya sat in his seat in silence.

    At school, he'd better talk less, he really didn't want to be invited to the office anymore.

    After the math teacher walked into the classroom with the lesson plan, Zhong also shook his fingers excitedly.

    Just let the horse come here, isn't it just learning mathematics? What's the problem.

    Five minutes later, Chuya's eyes were lax, and his eyes were full of confusion as he looked at the blackboard.

    ...he doesn't know anything.

    ...Is mathematics so difficult?