16

Chapter 16 The Sixteenth Day of Time Traveling

    The air was a little quiet for a while.

    Akizuki Hasunuma finally saw the true face of this mafia leader—it turned out to be a middle-aged man who looked very depressed and had a short beard on his chin.

    It has to be said that the leader's taste is very worrying, and he has a middle parted hair.

    "... Dazai-kun, is the work going well?" As he said that, Mori Ogai smiled, "I have heard that you are doing very well." There is no smile, as if saying to Hasunuma, all this is within my expectation.

    Fortunately, Akizuki Hasunuma's entire face was covered with bandages at this time, so even if his expression was wrong at this time, Mori Ogai would not be so easy to spot.

    What's more, he was still spinning his swivel chair.

    "Oh," Hasunuma responded coldly, and when the sharpness in the eyes of the man opposite him could no longer be concealed, Hasunuma suddenly said, "I think so too."

Ogai Mori: "..."

    Osamu   Dazai "..."

    Mori Ogai stared at Akizuki Rennuma for a long while, then sighed, and looked at Akizuki Rennuma helplessly, "Dazai-kun, did you see any new tricks in the "Complete Suicide Manual" yesterday?" ?”

    … Otherwise, why is it so abnormal?

    Mori Ogai suppressed the last sentence, and he quietly looked at the mummy card Osamu Dazai.

    Qiu Yuelian's face was very calm, he knew that this was testing him.

    Mori Ogai became suspicious.

    But naive! This person has no idea how far he has gone in order not to collapse!

    "Are you talking about mixing blood pressure medicines and blood pressure medicines together?" Akizuki Rennuma answered Mori Ogai's question calmly, "Oh, that kind of unglamorous way of death is not worthy of me. !"

    This fluent question and answer had already slightly calmed Mori Ogai's throbbing brows, but when he heard the next sentence of "Osamu Dazai", his brows began to twitch wildly again. 

    "Dazai-kun, may I ask what happened today?" Mori Ogai sighed, his eyebrows and eyes showed the tenderness of the elders for the younger generation, but there was no beauty in his purple eyes, "How do you say that?" , you are also my only disciple, and we are the closest people to each other."

     After hearing these words, Dazai Osamu and Akizuki Hasunuma lost their ability to speak.  

   Although he already knew that Mr. Mori was a dog, it was difficult for Osamu Dazai to say such... words. 

    But Qiuyue Liannuma was different. He extracted many elements from this small sentence.

     ……disciple? closest person? In other words, is this Mori Ogai in front of you the closest person to Dazai-kun?