40

Chapter 40 The Fortieth Day of Time Traveling

    Chuya returned to Yang's base from the end of Leibo Street in a depressed mood.

    ... Did Hasunuma realize what he was trying to say?

    Or, did you see his last move?

    When exactly did he leave? Could it be that he really sang a one-man show all night?

    These problems have always troubled Chuya, but this state was forcibly broken up after returning to Yang.

    Because there are still many sheep members standing at the gate.

    When they saw Chuya come back, they surrounded him happily.

    "Master Chuya! You are finally back!"

    "Why did you leave without saying a word, ah, of course I didn't question your meaning, but we are all worried." "

    Yeah, this kind of thing just happened today. It's gone, fortunately Sato stopped us, so I didn't go out to look for you."

    After Zai Zhongya comforted the children, the group who were overly excited tonight reluctantly dispersed.

    However, Sato did not leave, he still looked at Chuya with sparkling eyes.

    "Master Chuya, thank you." Sato said.

    "...thank me for what?" Thinking of what happened tonight, Chuya's blue eyes dimmed again, "Is it my responsibility? I didn't protect you well." Sato looked at Chuya quietly

    , After a long time, he said: "During this period of time, I always feel that Chuya-sama has undergone many changes." "

    ... Is it a good change or a bad change?"

    After thinking about it, Chuya asked in a low voice.

    Sato was taken aback for a moment, and then affirmed: "Of course it's a good change. Not only me, but other people will definitely think this way." "...Really,

    you obviously don't know what they think, right?" Also smiled helplessly.

    "However, can't you feel it from our current situation?" Sato said seriously, "So, I hope you can continue to do what you did before, and stop taking all the responsibilities on yourself." Nakaya was slightly taken

    aback , the sheep has indeed changed, but thinking of the cause of the sheep's change -

    Zhongye finally calmed down and galloped towards the bad direction again.

    ...Give him back the hero tonight!

    The next day, Chuya came to the building in Hong Kong and Hei, and he was taken all the way to Mori Ogai's office.

    After seeing the leader of the gangsters in Hong Kong, Zhongye's mood was a little delicate. Is this what a leader should look like? Looking at the black-haired middle-aged man opposite, Chuya thought so.