59

Chapter 59

    Although Hasunuma couldn't fully understand Kishibe Rohan's words, he still extracted the elements from the other party's words.

    Love rival turned lover? Is it to make Liudaomu and Tsunako fall in love with the same person, and then lead to their current relationship?

    ...but who do you like?

    At that moment, Hasunuma thought of an excellent object—that was Kyouya Hibari who had never been arranged by him.

    Wonderful! Here comes the foreshadowing!

    Hasunuma excitedly decided on this setting.

    But it's not enough for now, Tsunako Sawada's character is too weak. Thinking of Tsunayoshi's usual appearance, Hasunuma is a little distressed. Although he thinks Tsunayoshi is very good, and understands that the little white rabbit type of person is probably the sniper of Liudaokuku, as a manga artist, he still has some professionalism. Even the image of Tsuna Yoshi must not be popular in comics.

    He'd better make his character richer.

    Suddenly, Hasunuma had a flash of inspiration.

    Wait... When he was possessed by Tsunayoshi, he always acted as a ruthless character, right? So, why can't Tsuna become a dual personality patient?

    On weekdays, she is a docile and bully little white rabbit, but in a desperate situation, he is a ruthless god of war with many dog ​​heads a hundred steps away.

    ...As expected of him! What an ingenious idea!

    Hasunuma suddenly became excited! With that, it all makes sense!

    It is about why Liu Dao Mu in the comics is so obsessed with Tsunako - because what he wants is the power of Tsunako under the second personality! And the little white rabbit under the first personality happened to be the sniper from the direction of Liu Dao Mu.

    So the logic is rounded up!

    The latest episode of "Game of Dreams" is released again.

    Although he once wanted to give up pursuing the update because his character failed to appear, but on the day of release, Kishibe Rohan still bought it back with a sense of integrity.

    [In the latest dungeon, Aonuma Kaku accidentally got separated from his teammates Nakahara and Dazai in the dark, but accidentally ran into a weak girl, Tsunako Sawada, who was running wildly.

    She is being pursued by an unknown person hiding in the darkness.

    The theme of this dark night is the hunting ground. Among the players, a game camp is selected. He is responsible for hunting everyone except himself. As long as he is caught, the opponent's ability will be swallowed by him.

    And as long as he is killed, the player can inherit his identity and continue to hunt the rest.

    In this dungeon full of traps, Aonuma Saku and Sawada Tsunako met.