42

Chapter 42 The Forty-Second Day of Time Traveling

    This is a very unfortunate day. Akutagawa Ryunosuke thought so.

    He widened his eyes in the state of the soul body, and just watched "himself" give Master Dazai to the wall.

    ……wall! Boom! up!

    And Hasunuma knew nothing about Akutagawa Ryunosuke's spiritual world that began to collapse.

    Hasunuma had seen Akutagawa's battle in a dream, and knew that he could manipulate his clothes to fight.

    ...But, he, Akizuki Rennuma, can't do this at all!

    Because this group of people couldn't see his substitute at all!

    However, let's treat a dead horse as a living horse doctor. Thinking of this, Hasunuma subconsciously wanted to activate his own substitute, but who knew that the Mist Stalker didn't make any movement.

    So—

    the bewildered Osamu Dazai and the bewildered Hasunuma of the same style looked at each other in dismay.

    Osamu Dazai: "...?" This feeling—?

    Hasunuma: "..." What about my big double? !

    Recalling whether it was himself or Kishibe Rohan's substitute who frequently failed on Dazai Osamu, Hasunuma had a bold guess, could this be Dazai Osamu's ability? Indiscriminate invalidation?

    At this moment, Hasunuma felt a distinct sense of struggle in his arm.

    He took advantage of the opportunity to let go of the restraint on Osamu Dazai, in order to prevent Dazai from finding out that his arm was wrong and thereby discovering his true identity.

    Osamu Dazai staggered when he was let go by Hasunuma, and the men in black in plain clothes immediately pointed their black guns at Hasunuma nervously, and in the next second, they were stopped by Osamu Dazai's gesture.

    "Oh? Have you learned to resist?" Osamu Dazai tidied up his clothes slowly.

    In response to Osamu Dazai, Hasunuma turned his body slightly and put his hands in his pockets indifferently.

    At that moment, Osamu Dazai paused for arranging his clothes.

    ——The mysterious witty aura belonging to someone is completely disintegrated in Akutagawa Ryunosuke's signature moves.

    Yes, how is it possible, Osamu Dazai twitched his lips. The person he "educated" just now was obviously Akutagawa Ryunosuke.

    And the current situation-is this the rebellious psychology of children?

    Just when Osamu Dazai wanted to let "Akutagawa Ryunosuke" know the fate of rebellion, he looked up and found that "Akutagawa Ryunosuke" only left him a chic back.

    Osamu Dazai: "..."

    Taking a deep breath, Osamu Dazai showed a kind smile to the rest of the shocked men in black: "Are you guys watching a movie?"