48

Chapter 48 The Forty-eighth Day of Time Traveling

    Akutagawa Ryunosuke's three views have been subverted again.

    I thought that "he" who offended Mr. Tai Zai on the spot would be directly thrown into the torture room.

    Who knew that when Osamu Dazai recovered from the shock, the curly black-haired monster changed his face at the speed of light.

    "It's the first time I've heard this sentence," Osamu Dazai said with a smile, he directly threw away the half gun left in his hand, and showed a very exaggerated expression at the right time, he praised loudly: "It's really It's too philosophical."

    Akutagawa Ryunosuke: "...??????" I-Is that so!

    The man in black: "??????" Isn't this really nonsense? !

    Ryunosuke Akutagawa just watched in confusion as Hasunuma once again resolved what he thought was a crisis, and received a new mission from Osamu Dazai—to investigate a temporary base suspected to be a mimic organization.

    Akutagawa who thought he was about to be refrigerated: "..."

    Although I always feel that something is wrong, but it is worthy of Teacher Qiuyue——!

    The next day, Hasunuma asked Akutagawa if he wanted to perform the task himself but was rejected, so he calmly went on top in person.

    "Teacher Qiuyue, I want to know what the interesting person looks like." After arriving at the destination, Akutagawa said to Hasunuma with a serious face.

    This is also the reason why he didn't do the task himself. This task was to be carried out with Oda Sakunosuke, the man whom Dazai-sama praised in front of him.

    Now, he has Hasunuma-sensei, and he must let Dazai-sama know that he, Akutagawa Ryunosuke, can also meet the interesting standard in his heart.

    Hearing this, Hasunuma nodded knowingly.

    Among the many people Hasunuma knows, the one he finds most interesting is his new wife, Eiji, a manga artist from the "Junmp" agency he admires the most.

    This teacher is also a talented manga artist, and his popularity in "junmp" is comparable to that of Kishibe Rohan, and they are both high-profile juvenile manga artists.

    Hasunuma had the honor of meeting him a few times, although he was not very familiar with him, but because of the unique painting style of his new wife Eiji, Hasunuma is still very impressive until now.

    If it's interesting, it must be the teacher!

    Therefore, Hasunuma began his performance when Osamu Dazai and Sakunosuke Oda arrived.

    Neither Dazai Osamu nor Oda Sakunosuke noticed the actions of "Akutagawa Ryunosuke" at first, and the two were discussing matters related to the overseas organization mimic for this mission.

    They can be regarded as mission investigations, and they have set up spots in advance, so this mission does not have any danger at all.