34

Chapter 34 The Thirty-Fourth Day of Time Traveling

    Perhaps because he was worried about Hasunuma, Oda Sakunosuke took great care of Hasunuma throughout the night, as if treating him like a crystal boy.

    "...You mean, Dazai-kun always calls you Odasaku?" Hasunuma immediately expressed his opinion after hearing this, "Then I will call you Odasaku too!" "It's just a title, if you like it—

    "

    Ren Numa said decisively: "Odasaku!"

    "Yeah."

    Dazai Osamu: "..."

    He began to think about why he thought it was interesting to possess each other with Akizuki Hasunuma in the first place.

    This is clearly a disaster in which retribution is over.

    ...But, it was clearly Hasunuma who made the first move! Why is his life getting more and more miserable when he is passively fighting back?

    In the following days, everything seemed to be on the accelerator.

    Zhong also deeply realized what a life of cheating is - he just confided his troubles to "Osamu Dazai". A series of instruments found him.

    "Master Chuya, these are the documents needed for the establishment of the school, please have a look at them." Hasunuma was like the most considerate butler, handling everything in an orderly manner.

    Nakaya was obviously stunned by his astonishing efficiency, his blue eyes widened slightly, and he looked at Hasunuma and the pile of approval documents in his hand with an incredible look.

    "...how did you do it?" Zhong Ye seemed to be muttering to himself, his eyes flickering with tiny gleams.

    At first I thought it was just my own whimsy, but the person in front of me took the star off the sky and sent it to Chuya.

    Thinking back to a kind father Mori Ogai who recently worked overtime until his hairline receded, Hasunuma felt a little guilty.

    Before Hasunuma could reply, Chuya seemed to have thought of something suddenly, his expression became more complicated, "So, you've been out early and late lately, and you're busy with this matter?" There was a hint of tenderness in his voice.

    Seeing Nakaya's appearance at this moment, Hasunuma blinked.

    ... Are you so moved? And—

    Hasunuma sighed in a low voice, he really got Nakaya-kun's character wrong. Obviously, this is a very considerate young man. A person who can easily feel the kindness of others from their behavior must be very gentle.

    No wonder... No wonder he asked Zhongya at the time if he had ruined his persona. He was such a reliable young man, but he wrote down on the paper whether or not. In the final analysis, he just didn't want to make Hasunuma feel guilty.