60: The War is Over

The class all walked thru Izuku's portal to the common room of the dorms. No one was seriously injured during the battle, thankfully. Once the pro heroes accomplished their main objectives, they sent any nonessential personnel away, their job done. Izuku thought he would have stayed and portal people but to his surprise he was sent away with his class.

Most of the Chaos Class collapsed on the sofas, couches, and even the floor as soon as they could. Izuku and Ochako walked thru last and were immediately enveloped by two pairs of arms. Eri was the first to them and Inko was not far behind. Izuku picked up Eri and hugged her tightly with Ochako on his side also wrapping her arms around the two. Inko let out a sigh of relief as she looked over her charges.

Izuku cradled Eri like a baby as they moved to an empty spot in the common room. He sat against a couch and Ochako sat down, leaning on him. There was a contented quiet as 1A finished the most intense battle of their young lives.

Eri was the first to break the quiet. "Dad? Can I have ice cream?" Everyone immediately thought of the limited amount of ice cream in the freezer.

"Before we have a free for all. Let's go out and get some ice cream." Izuku stopped many immediate rushes to the freezer.

"Noooo! I don't wanna get up." Shinso groaned but stood up anyway.

They were already clothed in casual wear so Izuku found a waypoint to a near shop and tore a portal for everyone in an alley. Mina was about to go thru but stopped and looked thru it and then back at their class president.

"Why does this lead to a dark alley?" She pointed at the tear in space.

"Because of illegal quirk usage. Now let's go, I want something sweet." Izuku stated plainly.  The class stared at him for a moment and then nodded.

They walked thru and Izuku led the way with Ochako holding his arm. They arrived and ordered what they wanted and then returned the way they came. The small shop owner was more than happy for the large group of customers but could have sworn he recognized some of them.

After the frozen treats were gone, Kaminari was the first one to bring up the battle they all participated in. "We aren't going to do that sort of thing often as heroes, will we? It... was a lot." He asked into the room.

Many also wanted to know. Yayoruzo spoke first. "No, that was a very unique 'raid' that won't be seen again. It was a raid in the sense we went in and apprehended an organization while we evacuate civilians. Only on an extreme scale with the organization taking roots in a city instead of an apartment or warehouse."

Izuku nodded with her statement. "It's extremely unlikely that we will see something on that scale again." He paused. "Does anyone want to talk about it, privately or here?" He offered.

Inko motioned Eri to follow her. She got up from her father's lap and Inko moved to the elevator with Eri. "Nana? Why are we leaving?"

Inko led Eri to her room to watch some movies for a bit. "They went thru something tough and it's best they talked between themselves without having to worry about us listening and thinking bad of them or something like that." She explained calmly. Eri nodded in understanding and followed her.

There was a pregnant pause and then Kirishima spoke first. "That really sucked. It was hard to watch people panic as they were evacuated from their homes. Even worse when there was a battle near and everyone was freaking out." Most of the class nodded their agreement.

"It made it harder that we couldn't know who to trust. There were hidden members in the crowd that tried to attack us if they saw an opportunity. I saw a few heroes go down like that." Mina added.