Chapter 11

With that said he harshly push him on the bed and he fell face first

With that said he harshly push him on the bed and he fell face first. Before he could understand anything or gather his bearings he was on top of him like a predator.

The dish of food fell on the floor and break into many pieces.

He started screaming on top of his lungs as new set of fearful tears escaped his eyes. His tiny fists were hitting his shoulders, chest and torso.

"STOP! Anyone! He-lp.... help me!" He cried but his heart almost stopped when he felt him pulling at his buttons.

"P-please! Pl-ease s-stop!" He cried when he pulled his Shirt more forcefully and in hysterics or fear. He didn't know how but his palm came in contact with a strong jaw.

Slap!

He slapped him. Everything stilled for few seconds and he stopped. His heart was thudding in an abnormal pace. New set of tears escaped his eyes and his hands on their own moved up and he palmed his face. Turning to the side slightly he sobbed loudly. "P-p-lea-se I'm s-s-sorry!" He cried, his body trembling in fear.

His anger was surging inside like a deadly storm. No one dared to even look him straight in the eyes and this boy slapped him.

His slap wasn't even able to be labelled as a slap but more like a caress to him but the way he palmed his face, crying, his body quivering and his terrified sorry flipped his heart. He looks so fucking innocent!

Even tho his beast wanted to tear his palm away from his face and kiss those beautiful pink petals as his punishment but he controlled himself.

On cue his phone started ringing. Moving away from him, he stood and answered the call. His anger resurfaced and he cut the call.

The boy had buttoned his Shirt around himself like an armour and is crying in his palms, hiding his face from his hawk like eyes.

Moving closer to him he evilly caressed his arm sensually, in a manner of the forbidden threat.

The boy flinched back abruptly. "D-don't!" He mustered with tears.

Moving away from him. "I'm not done with you. You'll be punished for slapping me. I'll show no mercy!" He spoke with deadly calm as he stared at his trembling form for once and left the room.

***

"One more!" He ordered calmly while dragging his cigar. And eyeing the almost bloodied body of Lee Seung Hyun who was hanging from the ceiling like an animal with feet up and head down. Screaming miserably. His man obliged and flogged him one more time.

He screamed in pain and his arms fell limply with gravity. "Still a no?" Jungkook asked calmly eyeing the bastard.

Seung Hyun shook his head slightly indicating no. "You'll k-kill me a-anyway so why t-tell you anything. Your family is s-safe so w-why interrogating, just kill me a-and be done w-with it."