Chapter 17

He slammed his lips on his soft ones

He slammed his lips on his soft ones. His eyes widened in horror and his body became numb for few seconds as his mind contemplated what's happening.

As soon as his lips moved on his, a chilling shudder passed his body as he instantly tried to push him but no avail. He was holding him firmly and his lips were moving in a bruising manner.

Large desperate tears escaped his eyes as he tried hi best to wriggle out of his hold but his grip was that of steel.

A painful yelp escaped his mouth when he harshly bit his lower lip and sucked on it. He was eating his lips.

As he left his mouth for a gulp of breath. The boy shrieked out. "S-Stop p-plea- umphhh"

His lips smashed on his lips again, not letting him speak as his hand moved in his thick silky locks. Clasping his hand around his hairs, he pulled on it harshly making him arch into him.

The boy groaned painfully as he hid his lips inside his mouth, making him growl as he yanked his hairs more harshly earning a muffled cry from him as he was still hiding his lips in his mouth.

Growling his harsh kisses tainted his jaw. His hot breath felt like fire on him as his jaw caressed his skin, making everything more rugged. "P-please s-stop!" Tae cried out.

But Jungkook was gone far in the daze. His plump luscious lips tasted like cherries. His tshirt fall down from one of his shoulders as it was loose. His milky skin, that swan like neck was turning him crazy.

His kisses trialed down to his neck as he bit him there. He was in complete daze of wanting. His body needs him and only him. He needs to take him, that was his only thought.

His struggling died down slowly and when his body sagged. His eyes shot up to his face to find him unconscious.

"FUCK!" He cursed out loud. Staring at his unconscious face for the longest of the times. He slowly picked him up bridal style and left the study.

His hairs falling front as on his forehead. His swan like neck and collarbones were visible to his evil eyes as he left his study.

Aunt gasped as soon as she saw the condition of the boy but before Aunt could come any close. He spoke. "Aunt you can go to your quarters."

Aunt instead of his order tried to come closer to the boy when he gritted through his teeth. "I
said leave Aunt!"

That was it. Aunt stared at him with wide eyes as this was the first time he was yelling on her. Glaring at him, she spoke. "I hope you won't touch him!" With that said, she gave the boy a last sympathetic look and left.

Jungkook gritted his teeth in anger. Aunt can't stop him from touching him. If he wants to do something, he'll do it. No one can stop him.

Reaching the guest room where the boy was kept. He slowly entered the room, closing the door with his foot. He slowly placed him on the bed.

Backing away he stared at the doll figure beauty. His honey locks spread on Forehead. Cheeks stained with tears. Tip of the nose completely red with swollen red lips. His bite mark completely visible on his lip and neck making him sadistically satisfied.

His beautiful curves were inviting his beast like never before. The soft rhythm of his breath. The slow rising and falling of his chest ignited him.

His body was that of a doll. Fragile and hot. Cursing under his breath. He covered his body with the sheets for the sake of his own sanity. Even tho the clothes were loose and still he was going crazy.

He stand there staring at his face for the longest of the times. Taking a seat on the couch beside his bed. He sat down.

He must have to accept this, he can't leave this place not now, not ever. He'll make sure of it.

First time ever in his life, he's attracted towards someone to this extent. He's doing things to his body, just with his innocence.

Boy's like a quest which he'll conquer.

He's always one of the dominant, rough male with his flings or one night stands. He didn't know what softness is. He didn't know what love is. He can't control his beast when he's near him.

And the leader of his men. The great alpha male is unable to understand how to react with this boy. After he's far to different from his usual flings.

Jeon Jungkook is lost to understand, how to treat a boy to whom you're attracted. All his life, he worked hard for the position of the leader and after then on wards. He always got what he wanted and now he wants him. His life wasn't a bed of roses. It was more like bed of thorns. Which made him into a man he's today.

He can't take that dominance, authority and rage of power out of his system. It's in his blood.

Tae is right, if he considers him wild animal because that what he is and that is what he'll ever be.

Now he wants him and he'll have him either by hook or by crook.

For doing that the first thing he had to drill in his mind is that, he isn't going anywhere any time soon.

***

"Bro!Brother! Can I come in?" IU spoke loudly while knocking on Namjoon's door, more like banging on his door.

"Go away!" Came the annoyed voice of Namjoon. Grinning mischievously she barged into his room and found him sleeping on the bed. Rolling her eyes she budged him on the shoulders to wake him up fully. Groaning he slapped her hand away and continued to sleep

When IU realized he isn't going to wake up, she went to his music system and turned it on, on full volume. Those were buffer speakers and her teeth even clattered at the buzz of it. Namjoon immediately shot up and ran to the music system and turned it off. Glaring at his sister.

"You want me to get killed by dad in the early morning!" He spoke annoyed at the tactics of his sister. The girl only giggled joyously.

Namjoon to smiled at her smiling. His lovely sister was crying for two consecutive days because of that bastard, who left her on her wedding day. But his little sister is strong enough to overcome this.

"What do you want?" Namjoon asked, knowing very well that she's irritating him because she wants something from him.

Arching her brow at the annoyed face of her brother she spoke. "I want you to take me to Tae." She spoke at once.

"Not again!" Groaning, Namjoon went back to his bed and sat down. "Come on bro! Now I know everything who did this and why in the world y'all are hiding from me where Tae is. He didn't have anyone now. I want to be with him. He's like my Brother!" At the end of her ranting, she was heaving heavily and her her eyes were teary.

That did it for Namjoon. "Alright! Alright! Just stop crying. I'll take you there. Happy?" He exaggerated the last word comically, making her crack a smile.

"Yesss!" She squealed happily.