Chapter 52

Ire silence surrounds the room and everyone was stunned to hear his words

Taehyung wasn't that shock, he started to laugh lightly at his tactics. He must be pulling a certain prank on him, so he decided to give him a piece of his mind.

"This is no joke Jungkook." He spoke with narrowed eyes and a small smile playing on his lips.

Tae saw how he narrowed his eyes at him but other than that gave not much reaction. Before, Taehyung could say anymore. Jimin spoke up. "He needs to get a checkup first." His voice serious as all the family members nodded with teary happy smiles on their faces.

One by one everyone left except Taehyung and Jimin. He came close to him. "Let's go Taehyung, let the doctor check him first." He told him softly as the boy hesitatingly nodded but his eyes looked at Jungkook who was silently looking out the window not facing them.

He didn't know why but his heart felt heavy. As soon as they came out of the room. Doctor went in along with nurse and Jhope also followed behind. Not willing to let the Boss alone.

"Was he playing a prank on me?" He asked softly in hesitation to Jimin, who looked away from him.

As a doctor he knew what that meant. But he didn't want to believe it yet until the doctor's confirmation.

Jimin's silence wasn't a good thing. After few minutes doctor came out along with nurse making him, hold his breath as he waited for him to speak.

"He's fine physically but would need to do exercise this whole week, and he'll be on his feet. But," The doctor glanced at Jimin for a second as if telling him everything through the eyes as he looked at Taehyung again, whose breathing was blocked unknowingly in anticipation. "He thinks this year is 2020. Which means he lost his memory of last two years.

Not only incidents or places but also the people he met in that period. He has amnesia. The severity is still unknown but the good side is. It's a partial amnesia. High chances are he'll get his memory back. It can take a week, a month, a year or many years." The doctor elaborated everything professionally.

"The good sign is, due to the period his body was in coma. His brain healed well, if this would've happened that time, then it would've been harmful to tell him about his memory but now it's safe but in limitations. You can tell him about his wife and his marriage and all the other stuff, he forgot but please don't stress him. Try to give him information one at a time with precautions." Doctor told them seriously making Jimin to nod at him as everyone listened.

Due to amnesia, he'll have extreme mood swings, with annoyance and irritation. His psychological behavior can differ depending on the damage his brain had but surely he'll get his memory back but as I've said earlier. It can take a day or years." Doctor told them every bit of the information he had and then with a slight nod he left from there.

Taehyung felt his lungs burning and tears pooling in his eyes as he realized he was holding in his breath.

But as much as he tried, he was unable to draw in his breath. His face was changing its color to blue and his lungs were burning. He needs to breath but his body wasn't listening to him.