Chapter 27

"You must be looking beautiful

"You must be looking beautiful." Taehyung complimented as she stood beside IU on the stage at her reception. IU smiled at her best friend as she spoke. "You bet!"

"But trust me you look beautiful, Tae." IU complimented as she took in Tae's beautiful form draped in blue.

"I haven't even done makeup. Don't lie." Tae mumbled softly making IU to scoff at him.

"My boy, you're prettier without makeup." IU spoke sincerely but Tae just plainly smiled knowing that she was just saying it to keep his heart.

"You know when we came back after your departure Tzuyu came down all ready for the function and then Jackson told her the time, that her nap was way too long and the wedding is already finished. And the way everyone laughed at that time was hilarious." Tae spoke while in the end both burst into fits of laughter making Jung-suk to stare at them wired.

"Are you happy?" Tae asked softly in IU's ear as IU smiled happily and spoke softly. "More than ever."

Tae smiled as he heard happy feelings in IU's voice.

"Everyone, I need your attention. Day after tomorrow is going to be my Wedding and I'm inviting all of you to be there in my happy moments." Jungkook's voice boomed in every corner as he was speaking on the microphone.

Everybody cheered and gave a round of applause for his small invitation speech. Taehyung felt happy that he's getting married. The sooner it is the better for him.

"What is wrong with hyung." IU spoke sadly beside Tae making Tae bite his lips in nervousness.

Was Taehyung being selfish for wanting him to get married as soon as possible and on the other hand his best friend was sad that why her brother is marrying a girl like Tzuyu but Taehyung really felt that they suit each other perfectly. Both not to his liking at all.

The reception went by smoothly as they went back home and everyone was seated in the hall and was discussing Jungkook's Wedding.

"Jungkook What's the rush? We can't do all the preparations just in one day." seo ye-ji spoke, looking bit concerned about how everything will happen in such short notice.

I think this should be done as soon as possible." Jungkook spoke in a serious voice as his eyes were glued on Taehyung who was silently sitting beside Min young and simply listening to everything and wasn't uttering a single word.

"But you're this family's elder son. We wanted to do your wedding with full swings. So that everybody should know that it was Jeon's eldest son's wedding." Min young spoke with concern.

"Yeah I also wanted a full mind-blowing wedding." tzuyu spoke up making a fake pout.

"There will be only Wedding and trust me it will be grand. There will be media as well as high politicians. Everything will be on you Auntie Min young and e ye-ji. Nothing must go wrong. The people who will come are really important in my business. So I want you both to take care of everything." Jungkook spoke in a business manner making both the aunt's to nod in affirmation.