Chapter 19

Three days have passed, and he was glad that Tae didn't meet him at all in these days

Three days have passed, and he was glad that Tae didn't meet him at all in these days. The boy got to know about his routine from Aunt and during the time he's home. He would stay in the room and when he'll leave. He'll spend time with or either in garden.

Aunt brought many things including clothes and everything, three days back. Some clothes were like he used to wear while others were like something he never wore.

Even though Aunt brought the things to him, but he knew it was on his orders. The thing that disturbed him was that he being kind or shameless. Providing him a home with proper food and clothes is kindness, but he could simply send him to mansion where Tae can stay with IU. Then he can consider it as kindness but why in the world he's keeping him in this lonely separate mansion of his was beyond tae understanding.

Tae didn't know anyone's number from the mansion but the boy did try to make Aunt call IU but no use. Only if he can contact IU somehow. Maybe she can save him from this barbarian brother of hers.

Sighing he caressed the softness of the rose petals and was enjoying the feel of it. When he felt a presence behind his sitting form. "Aunt? What is the color of rose and how is it like?" He asked Aunt softly, inhaling the scent of the flower.

"Red!" Deep authoritative voice spoke making his eyes to widen as a chill ran down his spine. The boy didn't dare to turn around as he only tightened his hold around his Shirt.

"Red is the most dynamic and passionate color. It symbolizes love, rage and courage. It demands attention. Those who like red are aggressive, impulsive and strive for success." He spoke rather passionately making him believe that this must be his favorite color.

The way he explained this color felt really intimidating. No one has explained to him about any color this good, but he did. And that to very intimidatingly.

His voice was calm, which simply meant he isn't angry or in foul mood. So he decided to leave before it gets that way. But luck wasn't on his side because he stood and turned around to leave. He bumped into a hard wall. Tae didn't fall on the floor but got balanced on time.

Now he was pissed at him because he was very well aware that his voice came from left, and Tae was going to his right. That simply means he deliberately stands in front of him on purpose.

Gritting his teeth he controlled his anger because there's no use of playing a flute to a bull. So he changed his way a bit to walk past him, but he again bumped into him.

He was and is greatly scared of him from the bottom of his heart but now he was getting furious at him. Controlling his rage he really wished he had his cane right now. So could use it and beat him to pulp. Gulping down his anger he tried to walk past him again but the same happened and unknowingly an angry yell escaped his lips.

"WHAT?" His hand on their own shot up to his mouth as he tried to keep his lips sealed, so he won't say anything more stupid that'll lead him to his grave.