Chapter 35

Taehyung scolded himself for his stumbling

Taehyung scolded himself for his stumbling. He was going to the kitchen and stumbled with the rug, he was about to fall but maintained his balance. He thought to ask him to buy him a cane before he could break any of his bones. This is the longest period of his life that he didn't use a cane but then again he's not going to talk to him any time soon.

Even though weirdly his heart was against this idea of tae ignoring him.

How else can he take out his anger and frustration on him? He can't just simply beat him or scold him, so he did what's in his hand. He is ignoring him.

Now as he was standing in the kitchen and taking out peas. He can only think that he shouldn't have stopped them for dinner by going against his statement but then again if they stayed a bit longer he would have more time to think and stay away from him.

You should leave and rest Taehyung. We can do this." Hana spoke in a soft sweet voice making Taehyung smile at him.

Hana is such a good woman that Taehyung can't help but to like her so much. She is a sweet, chubby and kind woman in her late thirties. She's unmarried and stays here in the quarters.

"No it's alright noona. I want to help y'all." Taehyung insisted softly smiling to where Hana's voice came from. When Taehyung got to know Hana's story that nobody married her due to her fat body, and she's unmarried then Taehyung can not call her anything else other than Noona and Hana was too happy to hear that as she told that she got a younger brother in Taehyung's form.

Taehyung couldn't help but think about how life goes. Just yesterday he had nothing. No parents, no home and cruel auntie and now he's married, let it be that he is all angry and scary but other than that he got a sister like IU, blessings as parents like Seojoon and Min young, four crazy brothers and sweet Aunt and Hana.

This is life, one second sad and another full of colors.

The dinner was ready as Aunt went to call everyone on the dining table, and they all came running like hungry bulls after washing their hands.

Taehyung sat on the first seat beside the head seat as everyone settled down. Jungkook in the head seat. Eunwoo beside Tae, Namjoon, Jimin and Jackson opposite them.