Chapter 63

WHAT THE FUCK MAN!" Eunwoo shrieked out as he was attached to the car door firmly cause of the harsh turn.

"FUCKING SHIT!" Namjoon yelled as he held the handle of his door side and the front seat so won't crash into Taehyung, balancing himself.

"Oh my god!" Taehyung shrieked out as he was also attached to the door.

He then felt it. They all did. The tires of one side were in the air and for a second the three of them really thought that the car will flip but gladly it didn't as it touched the road again, shaking them in their seats.

The three of them heaved a sigh and then a sharp smack was heard. It was fantastic slap at Jimin's nape making him gasp and the skin turned red. Namjoon slapped him hard and raw. That wasn't it another smack was heard that was on Jimins head given by none.

"YOU ASSHOLES!" Jimin growled at them completely annoyed making Taehyung to glare at him.

Another Oscar winning slap landed on Jimin's nape from one and only Namjoon. "From Tae's side!" He smirked after his handiwork making Jimin to growl.

"Hit me one more time and I'm gonna speed this car to our deaths!" His irritated and angry voice resonated in the car making them glare at him.

"Why the heck you turned the car like crazy?" Eunwoo exasperated making the two at the back to stare at Jimin for the answer when he shrugged simply.

"We are going to a cafe." He stated simply making Taehyung to gawk at him.

(Imagine him without bottle)Are you crazy?" He asked immediately in shock

Are you crazy?" He asked immediately in shock. Like how in the world he can go in a cafe looking like an alien with a shirt and night pant. He looked like a joker and not to mention the visible bruises on him.

"Why so?" Jimin asked confused with a frown making Taehyung to glare at him. "I'm looking like a mess."

He spoke in a low voice making Jimin to stare ahead as in thinking of a reply. "Three handsome men are going with you. Why in the world you think people would have enough time to look away from us and stare at you?" He asked exaggerated making him to stare at his head dumbly.

"Point!" Namjoon spoke making Tae to wipe his wet cheeks as he felt his tears not pouring anymore.

In no time they were sitting in a cozy restaurant in which there were very fewer people as it was early morning. Few who were sitting were minding their own business. Not looking at him for once cause of the intimidating look that these three men gave to everyone just scared those people.

Taehyung excused himself as he went to the restroom and washed his face and combed his hair a bit with his fingers. He rinsed his mouth several times with water to make himself little presentable.

As soon as he came back to their seat. The breakfast was already placed on the table. he softly sat beside Namjoon.

Jimin saw him simply sitting, so he nudged Namjoon from under the table at his foot who looked at Jimin, and he indicated towards Tae. Namjoon understood as he filled Tae's plate with almost everything and then placed it in front of him.