Chapter 37

Jungkook's eyes widened at his words

Jungkook's eyes widened at his words. Either he's getting bold or his mind is getting out of control.

"Now my doll is getting bold, ain't he." He mused, making him frown.

"You who do so much bold isn't anything and now when the poor boy said one line. You want to take his life?"

He thought with a frown and then mumbled softly. "I've taken out your clothes for office today and your every needed thing is here." He said pointing towards the couch on which his neatly ironed suit was placed, beside it was placed his Rolex watch, cufflinks, tie and socks with shining shoes on the floor beside.

He arched his brow in amusement and felt good finding him doing his chores and it felt really nice. "Thanks." He replied shortly as he went into the restroom and warned him not to tell Aunt about that turmeric milk thing to Aunt.

Taehyung went back into the kitchen as he helped Aunt prepare breakfast and after half an hour he was present on the dining table, ready to eat breakfast. Aunt set the table as Hana served them.

Taehyung was eating silently as Jungkook touched his forehead and then his arm after eating to check the temperature and his temperature was still high.

As soon as Taehyung finished eating, Aunt came to them holding a parcel. Jungkook got it from her and opened it. There was a cane in there as he handed it to Taehyung.

Taehyung was shocked at first but then his heart warmed up at his care towards him. He softly took it from him and mumbled a sincere thank you.

Jungkook then helped Taehyung up to the room and ordered Aunt to not let him off the bed and make him rest in all cases. He also told Aunt about the medicines and stuff.

Then he left for his office after giving the boy a soft kiss on his forehead making him blush softly.

Jungkook's mind was full of yesterday's events as it continued to roam his head like a never ending tape.

The way he presented himself for him to take was heart wrenching. He didn't want him to feel that he's only his for his body. And this mere thought scared him.