Chapter 36

"Huh! N-no t-thanks

"Huh! N-no t-thanks." He stuttered and his heart was thudding in his throat.

"I'm not taking a no as an answer." He stated seriously. His voice appeared more raspy making him gulp at his demands.

"I d-don't want to b-bath with you." He spoke with a scared face and a lot of courage.

"I already said. I'm not taking a no as an answer." Came his serious and mischievous reply.

Without much thought. Jungkook held his wrist and pulled him inside the glass shower cabin and within a second he turned on the shower making both of them wet.

Taehyung shrieked as soon as the cold water touched his skin and trickled down his body.

He heard him closing the door of the glass shower cabin making the area appear smaller. He wrapped his arms around his small form feeling scared and cold at the same time.

"P-please I'm n-not f-feeling g-good." He spoke softly trying to make his mind divert but like a raging bull on a mission, he caged him between the glass wall and his body. His both hands on each side of his head. He gasped at his sudden closeness.

Jungkook's green eyes took his form in. His clothes clinging to his body like a second skin appears to be a bit transparent. Water dripped on his face and down to his neck and chest. Those swelled pouty cherry lips quivering.

His every ounce of self-control went flying away as he flushed his body to him. Wrapping an arm around his waist he pulled him up and in no second his lips took his in a searing kiss.

The kiss was deeply demanding as he made him breathless. As soon as he parted his lips from him to take a deep breath in. The boy cried out. "Stop! P-please!"

Jungkook inched a bit back, irritated at his crying. "What?" He asked irritably, angry this time.

"L-let me go!" He demanded softly while pushing at his chest.

And just like that his senses turned their back on him and his anger surged. Without even a blink of an eye. He held both of his wrists and slammed them on the glass wall behind him a bit roughly.