Chapter 40

"Kids do that stuff

"Kids do that stuff." He stated as if he's the oldest person on this planet of earth.

"Then consider me as a kid because I'm making it." Taehyung stated simply as he held his hand and started walking in his own direction causing Jungkook to immediately stop as he was heading straight towards the laying man.

He guided him to the place where there were fewer people and told him that he could make it. Taehyung sat down on his knees not caring much about his clothes, but then he realized that he has never made one, and he didn't know how to make a sand castle.

With puppy dog eyes he faced him and spoke softly. "I don't know how to make a sand castle." His voice came out sad.

" His voice came out sad

(Ignore the dress...He is cute though......)

Jungkook stared at his with his narrowed eyes. His puppy dog eyes with those long batting lashes made him grunt as he slowly sat down not before looking around to find everyone busy in their own business.

Sighing he knelt beside him as he spoke softly. "First we try to make a mountain-like thing with this sand." His voice deep and soft as Taehyung nodded as he started to slowly make a mountain like statue with sand.

When he made it of enough height. "Now we'll shape it." He said as Taehyung immediately nodded and started shaping the sand but it wasn't working, so he slowly placed his hands on him as he tensed but then relaxed as he softly helped him in shaping the sand.

That moment felt so intimate to Taehyung that it became hard for him to draw out normal breath.

"Now we'll make a small mountain on this base." He told him smoothly and Taehyung nodded his head as he again helped with his hands on him.

They slowly shaped that small mountain as well. "There must be door and windows in this castle." Taehyung spoke enthusiastically with a smiling face, making Jungkook nod unconsciously at that breathtaking sight.

"Of course Baby bear, there must be." He nodded his head as he made small hollow like windows and a same hollow like door. As Taehyung did what he said.

"Is it done?" He asked enthusiastically, making Jungkook smile softly at him.

"Yes it is, Baby bear." He answered him softly as his eyes stayed glued on his angelic face.