Four

Again ASR was busy. His work kept him on toe. He sat drawing designs upon designs for the next show,the bridal show he was going to name after that enigma of a woman..

Khushi was a constant presence. She was there offering sweets to the workers often. She had made friends with almost everyone except Arnav.Donot know why,these days she avoided him. He had heard her talking about her boyfriend,some lacal boy. How sweet he is. He had seen him pick her up sometimes too,from the balcony,from the window. Somehow he did not like it..

Something felt wrong..Yet Khushi was happy. She was telling her newly made friends how hardworking her boyfriend was. How hard he was trying to build up a career as a Government employee..He didnot like it a bit..

Khushi was avoiding him these days. Because these few days she was dreaming things. She often saw a woman,dressed royally,vomiting blood. Sometimes she would bleed blood from her nose and her white saree would be tainted. She saw someone pointing fingers at her, questioning her character.. She was seeing things  that never existed in her life. She was feeling pain. She was falling into depression. The always cheerful,hopeful girl was breaking..

She was feeling like the man was herself..She was loosing her sanity so she decided it's better to stay away from Arnav Singh Raizada. So she was full on avoiding him..

(Khushi is biological daughter of Sashi and Garima Gupta and Devyani Devi and Akash and his parents are Mallik)

The death anniversary of her uncle,the elder brother of her father was coming soon. His name was Anand Gupta. Anand Gupta was a very handsome man. Khushi looked mostly like him. As the day of his death anniversary was approaching Gupta house was engulfed in silence..

Only Madhumati and Sashi Gupta knew that Anand Gupta killed himself. What was the reason nobody knew. He had died before Sashi's marriage. So Khushi and Payal had no idea about it. Madhumati only knew,Anand Gupta was very good friend of Raizada princess..Nothing else. The Raizada princess died of cancer and after two years her brother died by overdose of pills..

So there was no reason to stop Khushi to go to Sheesh Mahal..

Yet Khushi's boyfriend had felt it. The constant gaze of Arnav on Khushi. He had stopped Khushi. Told her to focus on other works. Let Madhu bua handle it. Khushi didnot like it. Actually she had somehow felt different in Sheesh Mahal. It felt like she knew that palace. Some corners,some places were so known to her that she even thought may be she had visited that place in her childhood. Khushi being Khushi brushed it off..

When her boyfriend had told her to stop going there,she had told him that he was busy with his studies. She had to do something. She liked it. And it's not like Arnav Singh Raizada would even notice her. She was just simple Khushi. No high education,no brilliant career,nothing. Just a simple girl. He was thinking too much..

The matter was over..

Yet was it really over,no one knew ..