Fifty three

"Dadi..I think we should go forward with Akash and Payal"Arnav had told his grandmother,and all other details he had observed..

Subhadra Devi thanked her godess a million times. For Arnav and Khushi's future was dependant on it. Soon she found herself in the room of her best friend..

"Devyani.. I think I have found perfect match for both of our grandsons"Subhadra Devi told her dear friend,busy with her pet goat..

Laxmi mehhed in return..

"Subhadra,did you not consider Lavanya at all?"asked Devyani Devi..

"No. But I am sure my choice would be upto your marks. Afterall Devi,it's you who has truely raised three of our grandchildren"Subhadra Devi told..

Devyani Devi smiled,feeling appreciated..

Soon both friends began talking,about Khushi,her family,Payal and everything. She too mentioned about Aman and Anjali..

Both chatted happily,even trying to finalize the theme of the wedding and how to decorate the hall and so on. It seemed Subhadra Devi had forgotten that the marriage must be low key..

"Listen,We are returning back to Delhi as soon as possible"said Manorama Mallik to her husband as soon as he returned from his evening walk..

Poor old man was thinking about the kind girl who was chatting with the old lady in the famous Gupta sweets shop. She looked so genuine. Manohar Mallik had been observing her from quite a few days. Every evening he would pass by the shop and there she would be. Sometimes he would buy sweets like Jalebis,Rabri,barfi for his wife and Anjali. She would smile politely calling him uncleji.. He had grown quite fond of her..

"Are you even listening to me..Who cares about me in this house. Great Raizadas and Malliks. I am just a simple Manorama. Why would these people care for you Mano.. You should always keep your mouth shut and dance in their tune.."
Manorama continued to blabber while removing her makeup,watching her husband lost..

Finally Manohar came back to sense after he hurt a loud this of Manorama dropping her thick bangles made of pure gold on the dresser top..

"Mano..I think I have found perfect match for our Akash.."Manohar said out of blue pouring oil over fire..

"Yes.. You have. Your mother has. Her old best friend has. May be even Arnav bitwa and Anjali have too. Who knows,may be even Akash has found a perfect bride for himself..Why donot you do this. Gather all your choices in one place and do a swayamvar. Or even better get your son married to all of them.. Let them dance on my head. I have no choice here. No right to interfere in my own son's life too"continued Manorama as she did her classic penguin walk towards wash room..

Manohar was stunned. What was she even saying. His mother and Subhadra Aunty have chosen someone for Akash? But that girl was perfect for Akash. She was so humble yet not without personality. She was genuine and kind. She was perfect blend of modern yet transitional girl. Just thinking her with Akash felt peaceful. Like they were meant to be. Both calm,quite,enjoying their life together..

He knew his son well. That is why he felt she was perfect for him. He has to talk with his family, especially with his mother and son and seek their opinion. Who cares about Manorama and her dream of high society girl.. All he wished for was his son to be happy,peaceful in life..

With this thought Manohar walked out of the room towards Akash's room. He had taken his phone with him,in which he had a photo of Payal,secretly taken..