Author's Pov

This story started with a royal family. The darkness hidden behind human faces. We all have it. Each of my books,till now,as it is noticed,main characters are female. It's not that I am a feminist or anti feminist.. But I just see it as this world,it's main character is Feminine..

Earth nurtures,gives us Her blood.. So I am a worshipper of Divine Feminine. Not the kind who would take a march out and cry out the grievances. But the kind who wish to put how much effort I can to see a change,a little too..

Actually as I told the Story of Srishti, first,let me clarify this..Sristi..A character inspired by this creation. The forever kind,giving Mother of all. Her Name,Sristi..When she woke up, indifferent,as now,she is Khushi..She is decisive,yet she is the most indecisive ever. Sristi can sacrifice everything for her family. A mother can go through anything for her children. Donot try to say,we donot molest that mother of ours. If she could take a Human form now,we could have watched her in tattered clothes,bleeding body. That much kind we are. The sacrifices Sristi did,countless people do everyday. To keep this peace intact. No matter which country they belong to. You can take it as that too. About Khushi,she is slowly beginning to see herself. She is the new dawn of the world. A happier,healing world. Where there is peace,there is less fear,there is no war..Still it's a dream of countless eyes..

Someone questioned Pranjal and Khushi.. Are we not Pranjals in the existence of this Creation? The rapists,the murderers of our own Mother? It's hard. But it's truth. We are egoistic people. We never see ourself. All we do is pour our dirt on others..

This journey,till now,there are women. From the darkest part of society. Women who make family feel safe. Who are sacrificing. Mothers,daughters,sisters..And lovers. To keep us alive,love is needed. And the world is pouring it out. Still all we do is reflect our own deranged minds..

May be it feels extreme. But these are truths too.

I am not a romantic fiction writer. Even in the most romantic tales I have written there is pain in it. Because it is truth. Every success we see,needs effort. Every day we sleep peacefully needs blood and sacrifices..

Trying to be less judging,less harsh,less egoistic doesnot hurt. And see it makes the environment you live beautiful...

Still it's a word of an author.. Try to be kind,to yourself,to your dear ones and the world you are living..

Keep smiling..

Keep writing comments,it inspires me..Even the bad ones are welcome because it tells how dark our thoughts can be..