Fifteen

Both Grandmother and Grandson sat quitely. It took an hour or two to calm down..

"After she left,I kept an eye on Guptas. Anand relocated. They left the house offered by us and lived somewhere. A month after someone arrived with a urn. It had her ashes..She had requested it to be scattered,from air. Somewhere far away. So we three went abroad. Arvind scattered her ashes over a large forest. We stayed away for years until Arvind was twenty. When I returned,I heard of Anand's suicide. Yet I had no feelings for that anymore. Something nagged me that it was not over. So Arvind and Amar became playboys,fought..Devyani,my close friend had Ratna. Arvind had fallen for her. Both got married. Had Anjali and you. Then somehow a maid manipulated Ratna. She doubted Arvind. And that day she shot herself dead. Such a beautiful soul left world. And Arvind too shot himself. You saw it. The rest you know.."said Subhadra Devi. Her old eyes were tired.

Arnav requested her to sleep. Both rested a bit..

The next day Arnav left after he got to know that the way to open the last box,eleven she didnot know. His only choice was Gupta family..

After returning to Lukhnow,he tried calling Khushi again. Still she rejected.

Arnav was dejected. He went for a walk. He sat on a bench in the park alone.  Just then a little boy holding a balloon came running to him.. He stuffed a letter in Arnav's hand and left.

Arnav opened the letter and began reading..

"Dear ASR,I know you are searching for something. It's related to your late Aunty. And you are trying to find answers from Guptas. But the Gupta family will never help you. Because they are good at hiding things...."

The letter was mostly against the Gupta family. Though Arnav didnot trust it,there was a seed of doubt. What if there was something that even Sristi never saw. Love is blind. What if they were involved. Why was Khushi avoiding him so much. At least she could have answered his call. But these days she is full on avoiding him...

"Aman,I want to know everything about these Guptas. Yes,the same Guptas whom you had called to provide me food. And come to Lukhnow with our family doctor tomorrow. Ask him to bring his equipment to take blood to test. And also ask him to take everyone's in family's blood. Not even OP and HP are excluded. Increase security around family. Especially Di's.. And donot ask questions Aman. This matter is serious and I cannot disclose on phone"said Arnav after calling Aman..

Aman was really feeling uneasy these days. First Arnav went to Lukhnow,they decided to stay there,then went to South India to look for his grandmother. Then this order,what was happening around him?

Arnav sat there on the same swing. He tried to calm himself down. He had to be careful..That letter had warned him,even in Sheesh Mahal,someone was monitoring him. How,he didnot need to think much to know. There were numbers of workers coming and going. If someone places a recorder,or fixes a pin hole camera,then the work is over.

He could have called Aman privately in Sheesh Mahal. But he really feels,crowded places are the safest place and he wanted that person to know,he doubts on Gupta family. That he has not discovered the truth..