Fourty five

An old man sat inside his home,alone. He had no one. In his home were lots of photos. All of the same woman. It was not that he was not married..His wife left him.

"Mr Sehgal. Khushi Gupta sent a message to ASR"a young man said as he reached..

The old man was none other than Mayank..

"Did she? Good good..Her heart is still beating. It's great. There is still hope"said Mayank,more to himself..

Mayank had watched over Raizadas, Guptas after Sristi left. He was late to save Anand. Yet he didnot interfere in Raizada family. He just stood by. For he was the only person who knew,except Dhruv,how to call Sristi back. Their tale was yet to be finished..

He had walked through the whole country. Met many sages,after knowing the black magic Dhruv did. He tried his very best,to free Sristi from that hell,she had to walk willingly. And it created a tiff between him and his wife. She left. Yet his mission didnot end. He had to give that woman what she deserves. It was a promise he had made with himself.

Years after years,he walked through the roads. Finally he could free her. She was born.

He had watched her grow up,watched her life. He watched her smile,cry. He watched her seeking friends,making friends,yet being hurt. He watched her with Pranjal. He was the one who put the seed of pride in Pranjal through someone. She had to know herself. Not everyone is same . Not everything is applied for everyone. She had to accept things differently..

It wa him who had sent someone to attack Aman. But the situation with Amar was not him. He just wished for Khushi and Arnav to come close. He had nothing to do with Raizadas. Because he knew things that Sristi had told. He had heard her cries. She had never had someone to lean on before him. Even Anand. She wished for that. But he was not there. Mayank had watched her die. She had told him,her family,her situation,her self blames. She had showed herself to him for he was a brother and true friend. And he had Cherished that..

"Now,give him the hints of Caroline. She is after all Mrs Kashyap now. His would be mother in law"said Mayank.

The young man nodded and walked away. He called someone and told him to sent the reports on Caroline to Rahul..

Rahul got a mail and was surprised. He read and reread the mail. It said,All the Raichands were dead, shooted on their foreheads. Caroline was now Mrs Kashyap,the step mother of Miss Lavanya Kashyap.

Rahul sent the mail,that had few more details to Arnav and sat. He had not even started investigation and here he had every detail. Was there something wrong in his system? Was there a spy?He had to be careful..

Arnav was worried by the message from the anonymous number. Somehow he felt it must be Khushi. But what happened that Khushi was so sure,that the evil trio are dead?

As he was wondering,he got a mail.Be opened it and was stunned. He read and reread the mail..

"Rahul..Find out how She got married to Mr Kashyap and about this person"said Arnav to Rahul and cut the call..