Twenty

Khushi had called Arnav to meet. Arnav Singh Raizada looked at his phone like it was some kind of miraculous device. Was is the infinite stones of Marvel? Did the sun rise from South?

Still our hero reached the place. Khushi sat alone,watching the water of the small pond. Arnav sat there beside her.

"Arnavji,thank you for coming"said Khushi..

Arnav was again shocked. Khushi was thanking him..She who was literally running away from him called him and thanked him..

"Khushi,did the goons that day hit you anywhere? Why are you behaving odd?"asked Arnav half serious,half joking.

Khushi looked at him. His eyes,they were so beautiful. His lips,his nose,his cheek,that mole,everything was perfect. She was mesmerized. Her heart was telling her,he was that man she loves. Somewhere she knew it too. Yet there was differences.

She had thought a lot. When he had came,he had told,he would come to her house to steal something. So it might be something like her. It was possible..Or she was just someone who made him curious. That too was possible. Still when she felt suffocated,only one she felt like talking to is him..

"I am alright Arnavji.. Arnavji,I have a question. It might sound like I am interfereing in your private life,but can you tell me,where your Dadi ji is now?"Khushi asked directly..

Arnav looked at her. So he was right. Guptas had something of Sristi. May be Khushi would give it to her. May be it's something private .

"My Dadi is in South India. In an Ashram. But donot worry,she is coming here to Lukhnow soon.  If you want to talk to her,meet her,I can arrange that"told Arnav..

Khushi was trying her best to keep her feelings in control. She just wished to hug her mother once. She knew she has Garima. As her mother..Yet she really wanted to hug her and sleep peacefully in her lap. Tell her what had happened to her. Tell her,she didnot leave willingly. She had to leave. Tell her that she didnot leave her mother and brothers to fight alone.. There was so much to tell. Only she would understand. Something's even Anand would not understand. Now Arnav has no memory,then how can she tell him that..

Arnav looked at Khushi,trying to breathe. She must be supresing her pain. Was there some kind of diary or thing that Anand Gupta had left behind that made her cry,he wondered.

He still sat silently with her. Both left when it was night.

Arnav told what happened to Anjali. Anjali was worried for Khushi. She so wished to meet her,yet they cannot. Not until Arnav feels it's the right time..

More than Khushi's rejection,somewhere Arnav knew she would not reject him. Arnav was more cautious about that man in her life. He would not just quitely let Khushi go. He would do dramas. He had heard from Happy ji,the garage owner,how overdramatic he is. He would definitely go to Gupta house and create rukus. May be he would try to meet his family too. So he had to be extra careful..

Khushi was almost always silent. For her boyfriend she was just wasting her time. She was just fallen from grace. A being from hell and what not according to him. She cannot understand him,doesnot care for him and many more complaint. She laughed at herself..

May be he would call her mad,if she tells him what she is going through..May be Arnav would look at her loathing when he hears,who she is. There were so much going on,yet it felt like silence before the storm..