ten

"Hobbs!" Keir shouted. "We got a hit on the Charger!"

"Let's get a move on!" Hobbs tossed one of the uniforms to a member of the team. Keir grabbed his uniform that was sitting on the chair behind him. Keir really didn't know what he was going to see tonight, but he really hoped that Beatriz wouldn't be there. He really didn't need to see her alongside Toretto and O'Conner.

He looked at the coordinates. "Eastbound on Avenida Atlantica." Keir said as he rushed to the car to head over to that location. Keir had a computer with him, making sure he had the correct location of the Charger. He sat in the passenger seat while Hobbs drove. "It stopped about a block ahead." He said.

"Park it. We're going on foot." Keir looked over at Hobbs, wondering if he was making the right decision. However, the cars came to a stop outside of a street race that was in the process of happening. Keir had seen one or two because Niko was a flagger in Puerto Rico for some extra cash but he was never fully interested in the culture.

He climbed out of the jeep, looking around. He could hear the music blasting from every corner of the abandoned parking garage and the chatter from the street racers who had no idea who they had in their clutches. Keir walked through the large crowd, keeping his eyes out for Toretto but also for Bea.

Keir was a part of Hobbs' team, looking for Toretto when Hobbs gave them the signal to break off. Keir was trailing behind Hobbs, knowing if they found Toretto, Keir would have his answer. Keir couldn't let his own emotions get the better of him, but seeing Beatriz with the rest of the team that Toretto created, he was hurt.

Beatriz was smiling at something that Han had said in her ear. Bea honestly looked happier than she had been in Puerto Rico.

"Hey, Toretto."

It was Bea's turn to notice who was also DSS.

Han's arm was draped across Beatriz's shoulders as they spoke with Gisele. Gisele sat on her bike, helmet on her lap. There were guys around them, asking all types of questions about Gisele's motorcycle. Bea rested her head against Han's shoulder, waiting for the action to happen.

Beatriz was absolutely shocked to see who was with Agent Hobbs and the rest of the DSS agents. Her eyes widened upon seeing Keir approaching. He was unarmed, unlike the rest of his team. Bea stared at Keir.

"Bea, you good?" Han asked.

Beatriz placed her head into her hand. Han didn't know what was happening to cause Bea to look like that. "The agent at 5 o'clock." Han turned his attention to the agent she was referring to. "That's my ex." Beatriz moved around Han, hiding herself behind him. She grabbed the back of his jacket, burying her head into his back. "I didn't know he was DSS. Makes sense though." She muttered.

Gisele looked over at Keir. "You know how to pick 'em." She commented, nodding her head. "He's looking over here, by the way." She added.

Bea groaned.

Han moved Beatriz in front of him, wrapping his arms around her shoulders. He leaned down towards her ear, "Let's make 'im jealous." Beatriz didn't mind the plan. She leaned back into Han's chest, a hand reached up, holding onto Han's arm lightly. Gisele kept her smile to herself.

"You're under arrest." Hobbs said.

Dom turned his attention to Hobbs. "Arrest?" He asked. The team gathered closer together, showing off to Hobbs and the rest of the DSS team that they weren't afraid of them. "I don't feel like I'm under arrest. How 'bout you, Brian?" Dom asked.

"Naw, not a bit." Brian looked over to Hobbs. "Not even a little bit."

"Just give it a minute. It'll sink in." As much as it shocked Beatriz that Keir was a DSS agent, she was growing annoyed with Hobbs. She scoffed, shaking her head at Hobbs' comment. Keir's eyes flicked to Beatriz, almost giving her a "stay quiet" look, but Beatriz wasn't gonna let Hobbs have the last word.