seventeen

There was quite the commotion going on down below them as Interpol gathered around to start their sting operation. It was interesting to see how different countries did their police work. Beatriz was sitting on her bike, waiting for the signal, if they needed one. Tej was sitting by the police scanner, setting it up so they could listen in on the conversation.

"Hey Bix," Beatriz looked up as Han walked over to her. A smile appeared on her face. "No harm done to the bikes?" Han smirked.

Beatriz swung her leg over the motorcycle, shaking her head. "Not even a scratch." Bea was trying to keep her spirits up but knowing that Letty was stuck with this Shaw guy, Beatriz wanted to know how her sister got there. Beatriz wrapped her arms around Han, "It will be nice to be behind the wheel of a car again." Han looked over at the cars that were provided for them.

He was excited too.

"So much better than pink slipped cars." Han pointed out.

A smirk appeared on Beatriz's lips, "I know you enjoyed that day." Han's attention was drawn straight to Gisele who was standing on the balcony. His eyes narrowed at his girlfriend's best friend. Bea laughed.

Before Han could say something else, the couple looked to the left. There was that "I knew it" type laugh coming from Roman as he approached. There was a smirk on his face as he looked at Han and Beatriz. Tej glanced over at Roman, shaking his head. "Can we help you?" Han asked.

"Took you kids long enough." Han and Bea exchanged looks, then looked back at Roman. Beatriz knew that Roman didn't know but the way he was making it, it seemed like he was betting with somebody who kept their mouth shut. Beatriz looked over at Gisele who couldn't hear the conversation. "Gisele owes me." He grinned.

"Owes you?" Han repeated.

"We betted whether or not you two would get together." Beatriz snickered, placing a hand over her mouth. "What?" Roman suddenly was confused by Bea's reaction. "What did I miss?"

Tej paused what he was doing to look over at Roman. "Did you not see them the day we got the vault?" Tej asked. Beatriz shrugged her shoulders as Roman looked back at Han and Beatriz. "And you betting with Gisele was just her playin' you. She was the one tryin' to get them together." Tej said, looking back at the scanner.

"No. She told me-"

"Roman, you were too busy seeing dollar signs than me kissing Han." Beatriz said as she moved away from Han.

"Wait, what?"

Han instantly started laughing, following after Bea to look at the cars.

Keir looked over his shoulder to the laughter coming from Han. He shook his head before looking back at Interpol about to pull off this sting operation.

"Interpol picked up one of Shaw's guys in Moscow. I went in, had a little therapy session with him. He gave up Shaw's hideout." Hobbs said.

"Then why aren't we down there now?" Gisele asked.

"Well, we weren't invited." Hobbs stated.

"Hobbs, they're sendin' in your punching bag." Tej said. "He's wired. He's going to give a positive ID on Shaw before they move in." Bea and Han's attention was drawn to Tej. They were on standby, in case things went south, which the team was anticipating. They could hear the entire exchange between Shaw and one of his men. They confirmed that it was Shaw he was talking to. "I just got confirmation on Shaw. They're goin' in." The team stood around and waited. "Wait, wait, hold up-"

Bea moved forward a few steps to look at Tej. "Police scanners are saying alarms are going off at Interpol headquarters." Tej said.

"Shit. He brought us here so he could take down Interpol. This whole thing's a set up." Brian said.