seventy-two

Keir and Little Nobody walked the streets of Rome, keeping themselves hidden. However, Keir grabbed Little Nobody by the collar. There was a little television playing by some elderly couples. The news were reporting all about the explosion in Rome. At the moment, Keir couldn't follow the words being spoken, but when he saw the imagines of the crew and of Dom, he knew they were fucking screwed.

Little Nobody grabbed his arm, pulling him away before someone noticed them.

Keir was angry.

He pulled out his phone in time to see an encrypted message from Archer. "Reyes...?" Keir said to himself as Little Nobody stopped him from walking when more cops flew by. "Oh God." Keir dialed a number he hadn't in several years.

Little Nobody looked at him, "What are you doing?"

"Calling for backup." Keir looked to the side, seeing more cops headed in their direction. "Shit. This way!" Keir and Little Nobody hurried up the road as Keir finally connected with his old contact. "Hobbs. I assume you've seen the news." Little Nobody looked Keir. "We need help."

---

Beatriz doubted that the nausea was from her pregnancy. Sitting in a crate filled with aftershave on a boat definitely was the cause either. Bea rested her head against her knees, attempting to take deep breaths but all she could smell was that aftershave and it was making her sick to her stomach. When Roman said he had a plan about getting out of Rome, Beatriz didn't think he meant by boat that would take two full days to get to their destination. They had no idea where they were headed but Bea wanted to be on solid ground soon.

Han took a seat next to her. Since Bix's announcement, Han was feeling two things: obviously, he was overjoyed, but he was scared shitless. The scared shitless part of him was taking over. He looked at Beatriz, hearing her breath through the waves of nausea she was experienceing. No one had spoken a word about the pregnancy since Bix said it out of the blue.

"How long have you known?"

Bix lifted her head, looking paler than she was before. "I found out at the dinner." Bix looked at Han. "I didn't lie earlier, I really thought I wasn't pregnant." Bea swallowed, lowering her head again. Han reached over, rubbing her back gently. "Letty made me take a pregnancy test." She said.

The crate rocked, making Bix whine. "I really need to get off this boat."

Han felt the same way, but not in the way Bix did. She was moments away from vomiting while Han was sure his nose hairs were officially burned out and his eyes would need to be checked out due to the strong smell of aftershave.

"I hate you." Min Woo said to Roman as he sprayed more of that aftershave on. He waved his hands in front of his face, coughing roughly at the scent. "God, stop spraying it! You are making me sick!" Min Woo complained as he walked over to Tej and Ramsey. They had the right idea of being close to the doors. There was a sliver of air between the two doors.

"Does anyone know how much longer we have on this thing?" Tej asked.

"Not a clue." Ramsey rested her head against the door of the container. "I don't think Roman even knows where we're headed."

"'Course I know where we are goin'! I handpicked it." Roman grinned.

Han looked at Roman. "Could you have picked the container that didn't have something that is making everybody sick, particularly Bix?" Han asked.

Roman looked over at Bea who looked the worse out of all of them. "This one was the closet and headed out when we got there." Roman shrugged. Han shook his head, rolling his eyes. He went back to rubbing Bix's back.